Forums / Community / General Discussion

Loot Crate Discussion/Reaction

OP Magnyss

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Mine hasn't landed yet! I'm starting to get worried.
amazeavole wrote:
Do you have a tracking number? It should have been emailed to you.
amazeavole wrote:
Mine is the same. It arrived in the UK at 00.30 in Wednesday morning, guessing it's still being processed. Was hoping to get it today but no dice. I'll be out of the country for a few days so I won't be getting it until next Wednesday at the earliest :(
Yeah its arrived in the uk I'm sure it will come soon I'm just being impatient.
stckrboy wrote:
amazeavole wrote:
Mine is the same. It arrived in the UK at 00.30 in Wednesday morning, guessing it's still being processed. Was hoping to get it today but no dice. I'll be out of the country for a few days so I won't be getting it until next Wednesday at the earliest :(
Just opened mine now. Yours should be waiting or you on Wednesday.
UK user here, got mine about 30 mins ago aswell.
so any idea on who got the mythic edition?
Haven't heard a peep yet...anybody checked YouTube?
I hope every loot crate has something to wear. Anyway haven't heard anything on the whereabouts of the mega crate yet. I am also hoping for an exclusive armor and helmet. Is this going to be the standard for what we get in the next ones or is this going to be the only good one? I don't know much about loot crates. Also are people still able to get this or is it only for us now?
I think you can still opt in at any time, you just have access to whatever crates remain. Something to wear each crate would be pretty awesome...hats, etc. As far as Loot Crates go, I'm a newbie as well, but I think that Loot Crates in general are pretty hit-or-miss, according to the preferences of the individual. This one is special, since it features ONLY Halo loot, and hopefully, each Crate builds on the previous one in some way. I know the statues (which were featured in a video on Waypoint a while back) will all be able to interlock into a complete collectible diorama.
I too, am hoping that this isn't just a front-loaded thing; pushing the best stuff at the onset. We shall see in October!
i have been subbed to regular lootcrate for a while now I can guarantee there is gonna be atleast 1 article of clothing in the halo crates since thats how its been with the regular ones
Great info man, thanks.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3