1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
How do you Subscribe to Halo loot crate? I just want to get the Halo Waypoint badge from it.
From the Badges thread:
Quote:
Sign up for the Halo Legendary Crate at lootcrate.com/halo. Make sure to link up your Gamertag after subscribing and you will be automatically given the badge. You should receive a private message confirmation confirming its unlock. - snickerdoodle
However, I don't think you can right now as it is out of stock. You can join the waiting list though.
Kk
From the Badges thread:
Quote:
Sign up for the Halo Legendary Crate at lootcrate.com/halo. Make sure to link up your Gamertag after subscribing and you will be automatically given the badge. You should receive a private message confirmation confirming its unlock. - snickerdoodle
However, I don't think you can right now as it is out of stock. You can join the waiting list though.
Ok thanks
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Greynex wrote:
From the Badges thread:
Quote:
It's not letting me join the waiting list 😭
I'm sure you will be able to get the next one. Don't expect the forum badge however. There has been a problem with linking accounts between MS/343 and Lootcrate's website.
Can't wait for an ODST themed crate
Sorry to burst your bubble but it seems like the legendary crate is going to stop for the time being. I got this email from loot crate on Saturday.

Spartan:

After three incredible years, it’s time for Fireteam Apollo to stand down and take a well-deserved rest. The Halo® Legendary Crate will officially finish this fight and come to a close with the “NOBLE” crate, shipping in mid-July.

Are we done with the Halo® universe? Not by a long shot. Just like you, we’re anxiously awaiting the next installment in the iconic series and we’re taking our time to plan the best way to be a part of what’s to come.

Thank you so much for taking this journey with us and being a part of the Loot Crate family. None of this would’ve been possible without your passion and support.
Geoffyz wrote:
Greynex wrote:
From the Badges thread:
Quote:
It's not letting me join the waiting list 😭
I'm sure you will be able to get the next one. Don't expect the forum badge however. There has been a problem with linking accounts between MS/343 and Lootcrate's website.
Ok brotha I appreciate it.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I am curious if we'll see an ODST theme as well. There are a number of other characters that could be focused on in the way of themes.
As long as we get a black shirt with ODST written on it like in that halo 3 ODST live action trailer, would be awesome!
As long as we get a black shirt with ODST written on it like in that halo 3 ODST live action trailer, would be awesome!
Agreed or the one from the avatar store.
And hire a Hungarian to come to your house and scream at you.
Buckley007 wrote:
Sorry to burst your bubble but it seems like the legendary crate is going to stop for the time being. I got this email from loot crate on Saturday.

Spartan:After three incredible years, it’s time for Fireteam Apollo to stand down and take a well-deserved rest. The Halo® Legendary Crate will officially finish this fight and come to a close with the “NOBLE” crate, shipping in mid-July.

Are we done with the Halo® universe? Not by a long shot. Just like you, we’re anxiously awaiting the next installment in the iconic series and we’re taking our time to plan the best way to be a part of what’s to come.

Thank you so much for taking this journey with us and being a part of the Loot Crate family. None of this would’ve been possible without your passion and support.
Considering that series 3 was ending pretty soon without a series 4 announcement this doesn't surprise me. Managed to nab the complete set at least.
Buckley007 wrote:

Spartan:After three incredible years, it’s time for Fireteam Apollo to stand down and take a well-deserved rest. The Halo® Legendary Crate will officially finish this fight and come to a close with the “NOBLE” crate, shipping in mid-July.

Considering that series 3 was ending pretty soon without a series 4 announcement this doesn't surprise me. Managed to nab the complete set at least.
Have you received your Noble 6 themed crate? I have not and it looks like there has been an unannounced delay in shipping.
Geoffyz wrote:
Buckley007 wrote:

Have you received your Noble 6 themed crate? I have not and it looks like there has been an unannounced delay in shipping.
Haven't received it quite yet, I guess I've gotten used to the delays.
Geoffyz wrote:
Buckley007 wrote:

Oh, I didn't realize they were common! That's disappointing but at least I'm not alone.
darn I was trying to get the badge aswell but I also can't seem to get it to work! Thanks for this forum was helpful!
Geoffyz wrote:
Geoffyz wrote:
Buckley007 wrote:

Oh, I didn't realize they were common! That's disappointing but at least I'm not alone.
Just got the email confirming the delay. Says will ship by end of July.

From what I can tell from r/Loot_crate, LC is in some hot water right now with its delays. If I had to take a guess Loot Crate could go out of business some time soon.
Geoffyz wrote:
Geoffyz wrote:
Buckley007 wrote:

Just got the email confirming the delay. Says will ship by end of July.

From what I can tell from r/Loot_crate, LC is in some hot water right now with its delays. If I had to take a guess Loot Crate could go out of business some time soon.
Mine is delayed too: Looking at it from a business perspective it does not look profitable especially with how it is advertised.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2