1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Just got the email confirming the delay. Says will ship by end of July.

From what I can tell from r/Loot_crate, LC is in some hot water right now with its delays. If I had to take a guess Loot Crate could go out of business some time soon.
Mine is delayed too: Looking at it from a business perspective it does not look profitable especially with how it is advertised.
Agreed. It's a dubious business model. I'm frustrated that they charged my card for the next installment of the subscription, while another forum user said they got an email detailing the discontinuation of the Legendary Crate series...
A member of the Lootcrate team posted this on Waypoint earlier today:
Quote:
Unfortunately it is true that the Halo Legendary Crate is taking a break and for now the Halo Legendary Crate will be ending with the NOBLE themed crate. As stated, looters will have until 8/12 to contact the support team in order to request a prorated refund for any unshipped crates, so you are not forced to continue on with the new subscription line if you do not want to.

We will continue to notify subscribers of this change to ensure that all subscribers know what is going on with their subscription. For anyone who hasn't received notification from us, please reach out to our support team at loot.cr/support so that we can ensure we have the proper email on file and that you have not unsubscribed from our emails as we don't want you to miss important updates like this.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at loot.cr/support or by DMing @askloot on Twitter.

Also, I apologize that the team was unable to resolve the linking issue prior to this happening.
Greynex wrote:
How do you Subscribe to Halo loot crate? I just want to get the Halo Waypoint badge from it.
better wait for the next installment, you coooould probably buy some left overs that they still have in stock though
Has anyone got the last crate yet? I haven’t yet and it’s a bit ridiculous 2 months later.
Buckley007 wrote:
Has anyone got the last crate yet? I haven’t yet and it’s a bit ridiculous 2 months later.
I don't know when they are shipping or what's going on at all. But loot crates email system and main website have been telling us subscribers what's going on more or less. Either way i completely agree with you, it is ridiculous.
Loot Crate just filed bankruptcy.
Loot Crate just filed bankruptcy.
Well that explains a lot. I guess I can expect stickers and bubblegum if I ever get it lol
Buckley007 wrote:
Sorry to burst your bubble but it seems like the legendary crate is going to stop for the time being. I got this email from loot crate on Saturday.

Spartan:After three incredible years, it’s time for Fireteam Apollo to stand down and take a well-deserved rest. The Halo® Legendary Crate will officially finish this fight and come to a close with the “NOBLE” crate, shipping in mid-July.

Are we done with the Halo® universe? Not by a long shot. Just like you, we’re anxiously awaiting the next installment in the iconic series and we’re taking our time to plan the best way to be a part of what’s to come.

Thank you so much for taking this journey with us and being a part of the Loot Crate family. None of this would’ve been possible without your passion and support.
I'd seen this email thinking it was a marketing-ploy to hike up the already crazed demand for the crate. It's sinking in now that they were being genuine and I couldn't be more disappointed...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2