Forums / Community / General Discussion

Master Chief: Battle For The Ark

OP TheLegendary117

Halo Mega Construx Master Chief: Battle For The Ark Building Set!

$49.99, 638 pieces, and over 10 inches tall! It's now available through the Target website.
Whoa, that's one badass looking set! I'm going to have to consider this one for sure. Thanks for posting! I'm guessing you've already ordered one?
Oh wow! I'll be looking for a supplier in the UK for this one :D
tuhin94 wrote:
Whoa, that's one badass looking set! I'm going to have to consider this one for sure. Thanks for posting! I'm guessing you've already ordered one?
I will be very soon!
Oh wow! I'll be looking for a supplier in the UK for this one :D
Hopefully it'll show up on Amazon UK after a while. If not, you might want to reach out to a friend or someone within the US about helping you acquire one or however many you're wanting to pick up.
tuhin94 wrote:
Hopefully it'll show up on Amazon UK after a while. If not, you might want to reach out to a friend or someone within the US about helping you acquire one or however many you're wanting to pick up.
I have an ex girlfriend who lives in Texas. Probably won't be asking her though haha. I'm sure it'll come to Amazon over here, they normally do :)
tuhin94 wrote:
I have an ex girlfriend who lives in Texas. Probably won't be asking her though haha. I'm sure it'll come to Amazon over here, they normally do :)
Yeah, don't do that. If you want some help acquiring some, message me and we can talk about the specifics.
tuhin94 wrote:
Yeah, don't do that. If you want some help acquiring some, message me and we can talk about the specifics.
Thank you very much buddy, that's very kind of you! I will certainly keep it in mind :D
tuhin94 wrote:
Thank you very much buddy, that's very kind of you! I will certainly keep it in mind :D
Of course! Always happy to help!
I thought this was going to be about gameplay lol.
I thought this was going to be about gameplay lol.
Not quite. It is a really cool set though.
Awesome, can't wait to have one