Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

[Locked] Master Chief being added in Mortal Kombat 11?

OP TanEugene94

With a lot of DLC characters in Mortal Kombat 11, do you see the Master Chief being added as a DLC character in the new Mortal Kombat game?
No, I don't wanna see chief death without arms or something like that
Ehh, no thanks.
Joker and Spawn are the last planned DLC fighters to be added to MK11 (in Jan 2020 and March 2020, respectively).
They added a spartan-II to DoA back in the halo 2 era so while its unlikely there is at least an example of it occuring
It would be cool to have master chief in Mortal Kombat but there was already a spartan in the fighting game Dead Or Alive and The Arbiter has been in Killer instinct so if master chief was going to be added to a game it would be in Killer instinct.
Idk, it doesn't seem like he would fit much in mk11 too me, buy maybe some people would like it.
Yep i don' t want it too. Its fine if they add Sarah Palmer aka commander boring.
Kazhuira wrote:
Yep i don' t want it too. Its fine if they add Sarah Palmer aka commander boring.
Lol I agree
Oh dear lord, PLEASE don't have Master Chief have his arms ripped off. I can only imagine the rage that would come from that.
Yeah why not I wouldn't mind seeing something along those lines honestly and more.
No, the Master Chief's style of combat wouldn’t really transition well into mortal kombat.
yeah I get what your saying it's to different style's. But as far as combat have you seen the assassination reels If the arbiter can make it to ------ the chief would be fine I would like to see a lot more of this honestly.
It would be cool to see chief in mortal kombat, but I think it would be more cool if he was in super smash bros ultimate.
There is a lot of characters I can see being added as DLC characters in Mortal Kombat 11. I can see John Wick, Punisher, Blade, Wolverine and Deadpool being added as DLC characters in Mortal Kombat 11.
I don’t think this crossover could happen honestly
Injustice 3 Master Chief better fit than MK
Bad idea
Please do not revive old threads.