Master Chief in Smash Bros Ultimate

OP alphafloodpng

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
Since Smash Bros Ultimate is around the corner I've thought about the possibility of The Master Chief being a fighter In SSBU. I think he would be a great representative for MS in the game (and certainly a better choice than Steve from Minecraft or Banjo & Kazooie), plus it can be a great way to hype up Halo Infinite. I know this sounds too far off but MS an Nintendo have had a very strong relationship recently and what a better way to show that even more by putting the face of Xbox in a fighting game full of other iconic characters.
I sincerely doubt it'll happen, but I'd be the first to squeal in excitement if it happened
Hey, it’s possible. Microsoft and Nintendo seem to be having a cool relationship going based on things like cross-play for Minecraft, so you never know.
That would be awesome but you have to remember Nintendo is usually very kid friendly and a augmented human practically made to kill stuff might not be there first choice (even though I would love if they did)
Clone52303 wrote:
That would be awesome but you have to remember Nintendo is usually very kid friendly and a augmented human practically made to kill stuff might not be there first choice (even though I would love if they did)
Snake is in smash...
Clone52303 wrote:
Snake is in smash...
I forgot about snake in smash but that's a little different because Konami is in direct correlation with Nintendo where Microsoft and Nintendo Work together but those are just little things like Mario in Minecraft.
I would imagine him being put in the game as an assist trophy than an actual fighter since he could be op as heck and mostly fights with his guns rather than his bare hands. Other than that, I doubt he will make it in the game but hey it's just my thought.
I sincerely doubt it'll happen, but I'd be the first to squeal in excitement if it happened
It won't happen but it'd be a crazy crossover. The only Halo related items in the Nintendo World are the Halo Minecraft skins. I believe that's about it
It won't happen but it'd be a crazy crossover. The only Halo related items in the Nintendo World are the Halo Minecraft skins. I believe that's about it
It's a start
It's a start
A blimp on the radar but yes, it is a start. We're more likely to see someone like Goku join a roster like that before we see the Master Chief
That would be super cool but I can't see it happening even if the two companies relationship seem good right now. If anything they would do Banjo because that used to be a Nintendo franchise, Banjo also fits more Smash Bros vibes better.
I would be so happy im getting the game anyway since its preordered as a birthday gift it would be insane but unlikely though I would say doom guy/ slayer is more likely than chief considering eternal is coming to switch As well as doom has a history with Nintendo if bayonetta and snake are in which they are its not out of the realm of possibility for another M rated character in smash
Would be hillarious but unlikley
I'm thinking of a possible move list for him now.....
I'm thinking of a possible move list for him now.....
SPRINT + SPARTAN CHARGE

Basically makes MC into another Cpt Falcon lol
Well... uh... despite the relationship, I don't think we should expect to see Chief in Smash lol. But who am I to judge? I mean, Bayonetta and Ridley made it.
But hey, someone made a cool conversation between Snake and Chief, like those easter eggs when Snake calls... well, his comrades to talk about their opponent. Here, it's a cool watch =)
It'd be cool to see Chief in a fighting game, but If we're talking characters under Microsoft's purview, I'd personally be far more excited to see Banjo and Kazooie make an appearance, especially since this year was their 20th anniversary.
That would be awesome if that could happen

This post has been hidden.

Wasn't there some fighting game that had a Spartan and took place on an orbital MAC station?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7