OP alphafloodpng

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. ...
  7. 7
Lol, if anything... Chief will probably have to be a Crazy big announcement not part of the fighter pass, and since apparently Nintendo has said it was surprisingly easy to get banjo, I wouldn't be surprised if they go back to Xbox
Lol, if anything... Chief will probably have to be a Crazy big announcement not part of the fighter pass, and since apparently Nintendo has said it was surprisingly easy to get banjo, I wouldn't be surprised if they go back to Xbox
Go back to xbox?
I'd play that! And I'd only ever play as the chief. What would cheifs signature move be?
Neutral Special would have to be the splaser.

But his unique mechanic could be energy shields that absorb 10% of damage and recharge over time. Maybe 20% without super armor.
Go back to xbox?
Go back to Xbox for their IP and discussions. Aka going back to negotiate for another character of theirs.
Go back to xbox?
Go back to Xbox for their IP and discussions. Aka going back to negotiate for another character of theirs.
Yep I mean they been working together really well for a while
I want his forward smash to be a gravity hammer slam and for his up special, chief could use a jetpack to recover.
Men0s WulF wrote:
I want his forward smash to be a gravity hammer slam and for his up special, chief could use a jetpack to recover.
That would be a little generic imo for jetpack, I think a grenade jump would be fun, and you go higher than many but take damage as a punishment.
Men0s WulF wrote:
That would be a little generic imo for jetpack, I think a grenade jump would be fun, and you go higher than many but take damage as a punishment.
Jetpack would be more Noble Six's thing really. I agree with the grenade jump.
Splash damage yourself and anyone around you, but the damage you do to yourself fades over time as your "shields" recharge.
If you get hit by an enemy during it though it stays.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
I prefer our exclusive character.
I wish that would be the best crossover ever
Men0s WulF wrote:
What about a gravity lift? He could definitely do a grenade jump for another recovery Option.
It highly likely this will 100% never happen.
Auxqe wrote:
Well what if a condition from Microsoft to allow banjo would be to get master chief and maybe Steve in smash? Is that why they announced more DLC fighters, and 2 extra slots conveniently showed up?
If he was in that would be eBic
Auxqe wrote:
Well what if a condition from Microsoft to allow banjo would be to get master chief and maybe Steve in smash? Is that why they announced more DLC fighters, and 2 extra slots conveniently showed up?
they did say getting banjo was super easy so it could happen but anything is possible
How many “super smash brother brawl”’s are there?
5, I believe.
Super Smash Brothers
Super Smash Brothers Melee
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Super Smash Brothers 4
Super Smash Brothers Ultimate
5, I believe.
Super Smash Brothers
Super Smash Brothers Melee
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Super Smash Brothers 4
Super Smash Brothers Ultimate
Lol it’s been like 8 years since brawl came out and I remember my friends waiting til midnight to get it lol.
Auxqe wrote:
They said the same about:
Cloud
King K. Rool
Banjo
Joker
Sonic
Etc
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6