Forums / Community / General Discussion

Master Chief in Super Smash Brothers Ultimate?

OP JusticeSquad77

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
With Microsoft and Nintendo working more and more closely together and the Halo games coming to more systems like PC, what previously appeared impossible now seems a possibility. And that would be Master Chief in the near future making it into the Nintendo exclusive crossover fighting game Super Smash Brothers Ultimate.
First off, I know he was already 'deconfirmed' but even if the statement made is true that doesn't count him out for future DLC character packs added to that game which I think is more or less guaranteed to happen.

What do you think? Is this something you'd be interested in? For those familiar with the Smash franchise, is there a moveset you'd make or like to see for Chief?
He's been confirmed not appearing I wouldn't hold my breath over it. There are a lot of plans for Halo in the near future and I perfectly content with whats been announced.
He's been confirmed not appearing I wouldn't hold my breath over it. There are a lot of plans for Halo in the near future and I perfectly content with whats been announced.
Yeah, I don't disagree. Heck, I've been content just with continual Halo games being made on console. But a guy can dream ;)
God I truly wish...
Kermit the Frog has been made available in the Wii U version, my friend, so have patience.
Yes please! Also I would totally love it if they put the Arbiter there as well!
With Microsoft and Nintendo working more and more closely together and the Halo games coming to more systems like PC, what previously appeared impossible now seems a possibility. And that would be Master Chief in the near future making it into the Nintendo exclusive crossover fighting game Super Smash Brothers Ultimate.
First off, I know he was already 'deconfirmed' but even if the statement made is true that doesn't count him out for future DLC character packs added to that game which I think is more or less guaranteed to happen.

What do you think? Is this something you'd be interested in? For those familiar with the Smash franchise, is there a moveset you'd make or like to see for Chief?
I so liked the model to port Master-chief-john-117
On this game
they should make that
He would be quite out of place in such a setting.
He would be quite out of place in such a setting.
No doubt. But in a franchise like Smash its shown not to matter much as he'd fit right alongside other characters like Snake, Samus, and Bayo just to name a few.
I think this Idea could happen. I mean look at Snake, Cloud and now Joker from P5. With all that is happening with games anything is possible. It's a good time to be a gamer!
Have any of you been following the Halo Twitter account? Apparently Twitter Gaming asked the question of who people want in the Smash game as DLC. The official Halo account posted a picture of Chief holding his helmet in the Infinite trailer...
Very interesting...
Have any of you been following the Halo Twitter account? Apparently Twitter Gaming asked the question of who people want in the Smash game as DLC. The official Halo account posted a picture of Chief holding his helmet in the Infinite trailer...
Very interesting...
Yea I did see that that was random but very interesting
Would his final Smash be like a Spartan laser or calling down a scorpion or something?
Would his final Smash be like a Spartan laser or calling down a scorpion or something?
I think an orbital MAC strike would suit him better.
I am content with the current coming release as well love that they are bringing the collections to PC.
HaXoR73 wrote:
I think an orbital MAC strike would suit him better.
I agree and would make sense with how final smash moves work in ultimate
It could definitely work especially since Mega man and Bayaneta have a shooting mechanic and they could piggyback off of that but with licensing and Microsoft being kind a stingy with that. we could only hope!
I would die if it happened but tis a dream that i must keep dreaming
It could definitely work especially since Mega man and Bayaneta have a shooting mechanic and they could piggyback off of that but with licensing and Microsoft being kind a stingy with that. we could only hope!
Not to mention the newly added Joker just has a straight up modern gun now! lol!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2