Forums / Community / General Discussion

Master Chief in Super Smash Brothers Ultimate?

OP JusticeSquad77

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Just think about it, his recovery could be a sword cancel or a rocket jump.. 😶
With Microsoft and Nintendo working more and more closely together and the Halo games coming to more systems like PC, what previously appeared impossible now seems a possibility. And that would be Master Chief in the near future making it into the Nintendo exclusive crossover fighting game Super Smash Brothers Ultimate.
First off, I know he was already 'deconfirmed' but even if the statement made is true that doesn't count him out for future DLC character packs added to that game which I think is more or less guaranteed to happen.

What do you think? Is this something you'd be interested in? For those familiar with the Smash franchise, is there a moveset you'd make or like to see for Chief?
Ye we all know Minecraft Steve hittin it on smashbros.
If only!
With Microsoft and Nintendo working more and more closely together and the Halo games coming to more systems like PC, what previously appeared impossible now seems a possibility. And that would be Master Chief in the near future making it into the Nintendo exclusive crossover fighting game Super Smash Brothers Ultimate.
First off, I know he was already 'deconfirmed' but even if the statement made is true that doesn't count him out for future DLC character packs added to that game which I think is more or less guaranteed to happen.

What do you think? Is this something you'd be interested in? For those familiar with the Smash franchise, is there a moveset you'd make or like to see for Chief?
10/10 idea i would love it
Yes please! Also I would totally love it if they put the Arbiter there as well!
Didn't Arby appear in Killer Instinct?
We all can dream
I can see that working. Some people might say it would be out of place but Samus works in smash. I would love to see it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2