Forums / Community / General Discussion

Master Chief Inside Xbox One X

OP Plastic Hassle

Apparently, Master Chief now inhabits the inside of every Xbox One X (Scorpion).

Giddyup!
Easter Egg on the MotherBoard... That's one easter egg I don't think I would open the console to look at. (Until the warranty ran out anyway...lol)
The One S had the Master Chief on it.
Reminds me of the dolphin that was hidden in Nintendos game cube.
That's awesome!
Love seeing little easter eggs like this. Shows that Microsoft really cares about detail.
BadDogg55 wrote:
Easter Egg on the MotherBoard... That's one easter egg I don't think I would open the console to look at. (Until the warranty ran out anyway...lol)
I’m interested to know who did the artwork for both consoles. Someone at 343? Microsoft?

Is it a design style we’ll see elsewhere?
BadDogg55 wrote:
I’m interested to know who did the artwork for both consoles. Someone at 343? Microsoft?

Is it a design style we’ll see elsewhere?
MS probably. Don't know for sure...
Incredible
I always love these little touches thrown in by the manufacturer. Subtle yet classy.
Apparently, Master Chief now inhabits the inside of every Xbox One X
What is this? A console for ants?

How can the Master Chief be expected to inhabit every Xbox One X....if he can't even fit inside the console?

I don't wanna hear your excuses! The console has to be at least....three times bigger than this!
Apparently, Master Chief now inhabits the inside of every Xbox One X (Scorpion).

ImageGiddyup!
That's really cool! This image will be the only way I look at it though xD
cool looking artwork however i may never see it in person
It would have be better if instead of the scorpion, They put the scorpion tank with a little chibi master chief beside it.
There was one on the Xbox One S too, on the CD/DVD drive.
https://cdn0.tnwcdn.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/2016/08/xbox-one-s-master-chief-796x597.jpg
Exenius wrote:
Love seeing little easter eggs like this. Shows that Microsoft really cares about detail.
Ironic considering that if we the 'customer' open it up, it voids the warranty. It's the little things in life which are so costly to us. However, some would deem this a worthy risk to take.