Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

Maximum Halo Gamerscore

OP Geoffyz

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know the sum of all Halo gamerscore? I think it would be easiest to only include the games that are currently playable on xbone or through compatibility.

Thanks!
The max Halo gamerscore is 28,655.
The phone games might be tricky to get/play. Anyone know if you can get a controller to work on the phone version of the Spartan games.

Also the ios versions might only count on over gamer score and not halo, but I could be wrong
Regice554 wrote:
The phone games might be tricky to get/play. Anyone know if you can get a controller to work on the phone version of the Spartan games.

Also the ios versions might only count on over gamer score and not halo, but I could be wrong
I read that the iOS games were removed from the app store because of bugs related to iOS. I am playing spartan assault/strike on PC to get that score.
I think it was about 20,950
I think it was about 20,950
Looks like we have a couple conflicting figures here...
Geoffyz wrote:
I think it was about 20,950
Looks like we have a couple conflicting figures here...
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f9237adeaf1742c09de144d7bf3f7507/topics/maximum-halo-gamerscore/269da8cc-071e-45d7-b20e-68e2c22865f7/posts
This is a forum post that supports my statistics
Geoffyz wrote:
I think it was about 20,950
Looks like we have a couple conflicting figures here...
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f9237adeaf1742c09de144d7bf3f7507/topics/maximum-halo-gamerscore/269da8cc-071e-45d7-b20e-68e2c22865f7/posts
This is a forum post that supports my statistics
That link is correct. I remember someone posting a I have all the halo Gamerscore post a few days before and based my answer off his total Gamerscore.
Awesome, thanks everyone. Didn't realize I was over-posting on the topic. If a mod gets around to it, this thread can probably be locked.
WGID wrote:
The max Halo gamerscore is 28,655.
Correct I was waiting for someone to get it right.
Greynex wrote:
WGID wrote:
The max Halo gamerscore is 28,655.
Correct I was waiting for someone to get it right.
I am incredibly confused. But I guess I'll just have to find out for myself.
Doesnt matter what it is, all the matters is that im getting it all for PC
Geoffyz wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
The phone games might be tricky to get/play. Anyone know if you can get a controller to work on the phone version of the Spartan games.

Also the ios versions might only count on over gamer score and not halo, but I could be wrong
I read that the iOS games were removed from the app store because of bugs related to iOS. I am playing spartan assault/strike on PC to get that score.
I plan on doing the same, looks playable, and looks like they are 2.99$ right now? So maybe I'll have to figure out how to download them tonight.
KRSTice23 wrote:
Geoffyz wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
The phone games might be tricky to get/play. Anyone know if you can get a controller to work on the phone version of the Spartan games.

Also the ios versions might only count on over gamer score and not halo, but I could be wrong
I read that the iOS games were removed from the app store because of bugs related to iOS. I am playing spartan assault/strike on PC to get that score.
I plan on doing the same, looks playable, and looks like they are 2.99$ right now? So maybe I'll have to figure out how to download them tonight.
Yeah they're pretty fun and don't get a lot of attention. They're also pretty easy, even the Vidmaster achievements only take an attempt or two. FYI, Spartan Assault on PC does not have co-op while the Xbox edition does. There are 3 100GS achievements for co-op.