Meeting Waypointers in matchmaking

OP HaXoR73

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Ever went into a routine match in Halo and couldn't help but notice a seemingly familiar gamertag or emblem wandering around? It's that one moment that really puts your attention to use, and shocks you as you realize that you've bumped into that person on Waypoint! While it may not have the same impact as playing with a popular Youtuber or Twitch streamer, but It's those little moments that makes the match a little sweeter. :)

Most recently, I've bumped into DatPancakeBoi (dat gamerpic, tho... :P) during some Infection on Backwoods. Afterwards, I messaged them to see if my mind and my eyes were tripping out on me:
"Have I seen you on Waypoint?"
"YES I WAS JUST THINKING THAT!"
"SWEET!!!"
(DatPancakeBoi adds me as a friend, and I do the same - YAS!)

Which fellow Waypointers (or moderators) have you encountered in matchmaking? Were you on the same team, opposing sides, or was it one-for-all? How did the match go? Did you message them, befriended them, or teamed up afterwards? Would you ever want to play with them again?
I have a list in my bio... granted, some of them haven't posted in a while, but I still think it counts.
I have a list in my bio... granted, some of them haven't posted in a while, but I still think it counts.
That's a pretty healthy list right there.
I've met Killer Orca in some custom games before. It was a fiesta, capture the flag on Castle Wars.
I've met Killer Orca in some custom games before. It was a fiesta, capture the flag on that red and blue tower map. (sorry forgot the name).
Do you mean Castle Wars?
HaXoR73 wrote:
I've met Killer Orca in some custom games before. It was a fiesta, capture the flag on that red and blue tower map. (sorry forgot the name).
Do you mean Castle Wars?
Yes that was it, I couldn't remember it for the life of me.
Hmm, let's see. I've matched YOU, HaXoR, twice in two different Warzone games which I'm sure you remember. I think I may have matched erickyboo as a result of matching with Unyshek one time, And I think I matched HEAV3NLY DEMON in a WZ game as well.
Wraith0912 wrote:
Hmm, let's see. I've matched YOU, HaXoR, twice in two different Warzone games which I'm sure you remember. I think I may have matched erickyboo as a result of matching with Unyshek one time, And I think I matched HEAV3NLY DEMON in a WZ game as well.
You were quite annoying with that Ghost when your stormed our garage. Jesus, how did I even survive that 1v1 onslaught with an SMG?
HaXoR73 wrote:
Wraith0912 wrote:
You were quite annoying with that Ghost when your stormed our garage. Jesus, how did I even survive that 1v1 onslaught with an SMG?
I think the better question is how I still managed to beat you alone when the last time I was with CoverMyMeds and other company mates lol.
I've run into quite a few; meds, snickerdoodle's crew, unyshek a couple of times, derpsterthenoob, daxseven and a few others. I run into matador a lot though. I tend to get schooled, but I get in some friendly teabagging when I can.
Wraith0912 wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:
Wraith0912 wrote:
I think the better question is how I still managed to beat you alone when the last time I was with CoverMyMeds and other company mates lol.
Yeah, you seriously kicked my *** the second time around. I guess you got some redemption for yourself and Meds at the time. :P
I remember matching some people. I'm not on here much though so I've probably matched some and didn't realise. I matched you not too long ago. I've also matched MATADOR Inc and DerpsterTheNoob
I ran into snickerdoodle and kafive in the rock n' rail playlist. Ran into erickyboo in warzone once. I don't get on Halo 5 a ton anymore though, so it's much rarer that anyone even has the opportunity to run into me.
Eevium wrote:
I remember matching some people. I'm not on here much though so I've probably matched some and didn't realise. I matched you not too long ago. I've also matched MATADOR Inc and DerpsterTheNoob
The moment I saw your "Mantle" emblem, I was legit terrified.
Eevium wrote:
I think I might've matched you at one point, but I'm not sure. The 152 emblem gave it away, but theirs was purple then whilst yours now is blue. I dunno. Maybe it was someone else.
I ran into snickerdoodle and kafive in the rock n' rail playlist. Ran into erickyboo in warzone once. I don't get on Halo 5 a ton anymore though, so it's much rarer that anyone even has the opportunity to run into me.
taco
HaXoR73 wrote:
Eevium wrote:
The moment I saw your "Mantle" emblem, I was legit terrified.
I used to feel the same since I usually play solo.
I've run into quite a few; meds, snickerdoodle's crew, unyshek a couple of times, derpsterthenoob, daxseven and a few others. I run into matador a lot though. I tend to get schooled, but I get in some friendly teabagging when I can.
Our playtime has coincided a lot lately, but it's always great to be with you or against you.
Someone sent me a message a few days ago saying they recognized me from waypoint. It made me laugh, since that was the first time I've been calle dout
YouthNAsia wrote:
Someone sent me a message a few days ago saying they recognized me from waypoint. It made me laugh, since that was the first time I've been calle dout
I played with you a while back. I thought about messaging you, but a new game started before I got a chance
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4