Meeting Waypointers in matchmaking

OP HaXoR73

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
probably have but I never really notice since I dont tend to look at the names of randoms, you know I should fix that in case I get matched with you,
Spoiler:
Show
Waypointers I've run into:
Spoiler:
Show
I usually check at the start of each match to see if I'm playing with/against someone from on Waypoint.

If I do recognize someone, I send them a message after the match.
HaXoR73 wrote:
I've met Killer Orca in some custom games before. It was a fiesta, capture the flag on that red and blue tower map. (sorry forgot the name).
Do you mean Castle Wars?
Yes that was it, I couldn't remember it for the life of me.
Either that or one of the variations of Husky Raid.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Before Waypoint Community Customs 2.0 I have met up with MATADOR Inc and Ka Five in WZ. In the past I did not pay as much attention, as I do now.
Eevium wrote:
I remember matching some people. I'm not on here much though so I've probably matched some and didn't realise. I matched you not too long ago. I've also matched MATADOR Inc and DerpsterTheNoob
Ye, I still remember that game on A.R.C. JiPs are a nightmare, but we managed to pull through :P .

Speaking of waypointers, I've also ran into comedyshermit, Matador Inc, ONI forklift, and Exenius. All in WZ games.
Eevium wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:
Eevium wrote:
I remember matching some people. I'm not on here much though so I've probably matched some and didn't realise. I matched you not too long ago. I've also matched MATADOR Inc and DerpsterTheNoob
The moment I saw your "Mantle" emblem, I was legit terrified.
I used to feel the same since I usually play solo.
Matched with (same team as thank the divine provenance of the Forerunners) LostNap in H5 a couple of times and matched with, but then never got to play in HW2 Blitz as he got paired with a noob who quit before the game started. We instead got put against with two rank 50s (think we were mid-20s at the time). It was horrible.
I matched with Unyshek twice and I raged soooo much.I also matched many 343 member but I forgot the others.But Unyshek made me rage so much.

Noble and his team also made me rage more than Unyshek.

Other than that,no one else though I did find some waypointer in Battlefield 1.I forgot who though but I think he dosen't post anymore.

But I met ToySoldier 33 on Waypoint and became friends so that technically works right?

Same with ProximatePuma07 who dosen't post anymore since he left his team.(Nordic Halo Gamers) and Wraith0912 may remember him.

But we met up in waypoint.I'm guessing you mean matching in game not in waypoint.
The only person I have remember seeing on Waypoint was Your Grandkids. I think I might have run into BeneficBen.
HaXoR73 wrote:
Ever went into a routine match in Halo and couldn't help but notice a seemingly familiar gamertag or emblem wandering around? It's that one moment that really puts your attention to use, and shocks you as you realize that you've bumped into that person on Waypoint! While it may not have the same impact as playing with a popular Youtuber or Twitch streamer, but It's those little moments that makes the match a little sweeter. :)

Most recently, I've bumped into DatPancakeBoi (dat gamerpic, tho... :P) during some Infection on Backwoods. Afterwards, I messaged them to see if my mind and my eyes were tripping out on me:
"Have I seen you on Waypoint?""YES I WAS JUST THINKING THAT!""SWEET!!!"(DatPancakeBoi adds me as a friend, and I do the same - YAS!)

Which fellow Waypointers (or moderators) have you encountered in matchmaking? Were you on the same team, opposing sides, or was it one-for-all? How did the match go? Did you message them, befriended them, or teamed up afterwards? Would you ever want to play with them again?
I was with other friends and I was telling them,"I could've sworn I've seen that emblem before."
I've got a list in my bio as well. I've tried to only add Waypointers? Waypointees? (I think I'm on the verge of a identity crisis) that I've ran into by accident, so It's not a complete list of everyone. I always really enjoy running into a friendly face (or not so friendly depending on which team your on) on the battlefield. My most recent encounter would be when I ran into MATADOR Inc on Noctus just the other day.
Nope. Haven't been seen another waypointer online.

;-;

;-;
You will run into someone one day. I'm sure of it.
HaXoR73 wrote:

;-;
You will run into someone one day. I'm sure of it.
I have high hopes.
JohannDB wrote:
I'm not sure if any waypointer is here But I have a feeling.Especially the Second Guy On the Red Team.Looks familiar.
Apparently the guy is not a waypointer but I'm pretty sure I've heard of KimboSlice before but can't really remember.All I know is that he isn't a waypointer.

So technically I haven't matched any waypointer yet(unless Unyshek is counted).Hope to find one of you guys soon.
Sadly none because most waypointers play warzone and I dont play warzone I play infection and super fiesta
Rakunz Boi wrote:
Sadly none because most waypointers play warzone and I dont play warzone I play infection and super fiesta
Hey a Super Fiesta bro like me :) Definitely keep an eye out for you.I also play lots of Low Gold tier Slayer because I suck and get messaged "Go die","U Suk Yoink" Stuff like that once per week BTW.But see you(And many more waypointers) Soon
I have the honor of playing with Comedic Hermit every so often (we are in the same Spartan Company). I've played SWAT with CoverMyMeds. I am sure I am forgetting some others.
Well, uh, I matched against you in Rock 'n Rail today.
Well, uh, I matched against you in Rock 'n Rail today.
Your teammate tore apart me and my team... :P
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4