OP HaXoR73

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
HaXoR73 wrote:
Well, uh, I matched against you in Rock 'n Rail today.
Your teammate tore apart me and my team... :P
Yeah, that guy was a monster. 28 kills...

Meanwhile, my performance is suffering for some reason. I have no idea why, I'm just doing terrible.
JohannDB wrote:
Rakunz Boi wrote:
Sadly none because most waypointers play warzone and I dont play warzone I play infection and super fiesta
Hey a Super Fiesta bro like me :) Definitely keep an eye out for you.I also play lots of Low Gold tier Slayer because I suck and get messaged "Go die","U Suk Yoink" Stuff like that once per week BTW.But see you(And many more waypointers) Soon
I dont play it a lot I play mainly infection I occasionally play super fiesta
Rakunz Boi wrote:
JohannDB wrote:
Rakunz Boi wrote:
Sadly none because most waypointers play warzone and I dont play warzone I play infection and super fiesta
Hey a Super Fiesta bro like me :) Definitely keep an eye out for you.I also play lots of Low Gold tier Slayer because I suck and get messaged "Go die","U Suk Yoink" Stuff like that once per week BTW.But see you(And many more waypointers) Soon
I dont play it a lot I play mainly infection I occasionally play super fiesta
I also play infection occasionally.But I mostly play Super Fiesta and Slayer
I've met several Waypointers, most recently being Comedic Hermit a few times in Warzone. Have any of you met me? I play BTB and Warzone quite frequently. :)
I've matched with players I've played with before a lot. I don't think I've ever matched with waypoint regulars.
I haven't encounter a player yet and noticed if he/she is active on the forums. I don't really check gamer tags but it is highly likely that I will encounter some of them.
I haven't encounter a player yet and noticed if he/she is active on the forums. I don't really check gamer tags but it is highly likely that I will encounter some of them.
I feel like I have seen you before...Don't remember when but your GT is somewhat familiar.I remember one of us -yoinked- each other up.

I also think I have seen Xbl Divinity too.I think I rage quit when he used a banshee to spawn kill me 6 times in a row.
Since pretty much 108% of everyone on Waypoint is way better than me, no, I'm not good enough to bump into anyone, other than occasionally playing with people from my company that also post.
Since pretty much 108% of everyone on Waypoint is way better than me, no, I'm not good enough to bump into anyone, other than occasionally playing with people from my company that also post.
I am not part of 108% That is better than you.I suck so much that my teammates and enemy team trash talks me.
As long as you are having fun, that's what matters. Both of us are older, married with children, we are both about the same level, I'm sure there will come a time we will meet up!
As long as you are having fun, that's what matters. Both of us are older, married with children, we are both about the same level, I'm sure there will come a time we will meet up!
See you in the Simulation.Hopefully Ninja assassinate you guys.(And Hopefully not triggering any of you)
JohannDB wrote:
I feel like I have seen you before...Don't remember when but your GT is somewhat familiar.I remember one of us -yoinked- each other up.

I also think I have seen Xbl Divinity too.I think I rage quit when he used a banshee to spawn kill me 6 times in a row.
Yeah, I love pulling Banshees mid-late game :)
>.>
I don't think I've met anyone I recognize...then again I don't play Halo 5, so I feel my chances go down astronomically.
JohannDB wrote:
I am not part of 108% That is better than you.I suck so much that my teammates and enemy team trash talks me.
*looks at your service record**sees your all time high CSR vs mine**raises eyebrow*LOL Thanks for the kind words though in any event.
I never pay attention to names, I wonder how many of you I've bumped into without noticing :(
I never pay attention to names, I wonder how many of you I've bumped into without noticing :(
You don't have to pay attention for any specific gamertags; even noticing a distinctive emblem can have the same effects.
I've never seen or heard from any of you. And what the hell is waypoint?
Bionicled wrote:
I kindly beg your pardon? *pulls out Railgun*
HaXoR73 wrote:
Bionicled wrote:
I kindly beg your pardon? *pulls out Railgun*
No please not the railgun again.

I have to be half of your railgun kills. lol
I played RUL MonkeyxMoo in WZ Turbo yesterday. Happen to look down and see it on the kill feed

Boom
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4