OP HaXoR73

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
JohannDB wrote:
Since pretty much 108% of everyone on Waypoint is way better than me, no, I'm not good enough to bump into anyone, other than occasionally playing with people from my company that also post.
I am not part of 108% That is better than you.I suck so much that my teammates and enemy team trash talks me.
*looks at your service record**sees your all time high CSR vs mine**raises eyebrow*LOL Thanks for the kind words though in any event.
I nevet rank in more than 2 playlists because I'm too busy playing Social Playlists where no obe Trash Talks Me.My highest CSR was Platinum which I got over a year ago.No I intentionally went down to Gold because of all the triggered people.Hoping to get Silver because Gold is already too hard for me.Hope to see you guys soon.
HaXoR73 wrote:
Ever went into a routine match in Halo and couldn't help but notice a seemingly familiar gamertag or emblem wandering around? It's that one moment that really puts your attention to use, and shocks you as you realize that you've bumped into that person on Waypoint! While it may not have the same impact as playing with a popular Youtuber or Twitch streamer, but It's those little moments that makes the match a little sweeter. :)

Most recently, I've bumped into DatPancakeBoi (dat gamerpic, tho... :P) during some Infection on Backwoods. Afterwards, I messaged them to see if my mind and my eyes were tripping out on me:
"Have I seen you on Waypoint?""YES I WAS JUST THINKING THAT!""SWEET!!!"(DatPancakeBoi adds me as a friend, and I do the same - YAS!)

Which fellow Waypointers (or moderators) have you encountered in matchmaking? Were you on the same team, opposing sides, or was it one-for-all? How did the match go? Did you message them, befriended them, or teamed up afterwards? Would you ever want to play with them again?
I believe we matched together in infection, shortly after our halo/Star Wars mash-up conversation.
Lets see there's me... Uuhh me? and uuh OH YEAH ME!
Lets see there's me... Uuhh me? and uuh OH YEAH ME!
...so I take that you have yet to encounter someone, no?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4