Forums / Community / General Discussion

[Locked] Microsoft at Fault? - LateNightGaming Halo

OP kilAcez21

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
If anybody doesn't know what I'm talking about. Here's a link ( https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qne0WBfCuj8 ) to the video discussing Microsoft heavy involvement in the failures of Halo 4, Halo 5, and the MCC.
Rant: After all this time, I thought it was 343 alone destroying my favorite franchise. But now with this information. I can see those corporate -Yoinks!- at Microsoft telling 343 to "call of duty it up." ... Microsoft does allow Halo to continue but I doubt these corporate fools know anything about developing a Halo game. #MicrosoftsFault
It is really maybe mostly Microsoft fault but I think some of it is 343 fault and I'm not talkin about the 1080p 60fps splitscreen stuff but maybe small stuff but cant really name it.
kilAcez21 wrote:
If anybody doesn't know what I'm talking about. Here's a link ( https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qne0WBfCuj8 ) to the video discussing Microsoft heavy involvement in the failures of Halo 4, Halo 5, and the MCC.
Rant: After all this time, I thought it was 343 alone destroying my favorite franchise. But now with this information. I can see those corporate -Yoinks!- at Microsoft telling 343 to "call of duty it up." ... Microsoft does allow Halo to continue but I doubt these corporate fools know anything about developing a Halo game. #MicrosoftsFault
Why do people put such faith in youtubers? I have a web cam, therefore my opinion means something!
It is really maybe mostly Microsoft fault but I think some of it is 343 fault and I'm not talkin about the 1080p 60fps splitscreen stuff but maybe small stuff but cant really name it.
Yeah by no means I'm saying 343 is perfect. But having a corporate entity breathing down your neck every step of the way isn't the best way to encourage creativity. Especially now that Call of Duty has the crowd and all Microsoft cares about is the money. Just doesn't work out for Halo :/
kilAcez21 wrote:
Yeah by no means I'm saying 343 is perfect. The art style they went in is not my cup of tea. But having a corporate entity breathing down your neck every step of the way isn't the best way to encourage creativity. Especially now that Call of Duty has the crowd and all Microsoft cares about is the money. Just doesn't work out for Halo :/
kilAcez21 wrote:
Yeah by no means I'm saying 343 is perfect. But having a corporate entity breathing down your neck every step of the way isn't the best way to encourage creativity. Especially now that Call of Duty has the crowd and all Microsoft cares about is the money. Just doesn't work out for Halo :/
No BF has the crowd, the reign of cod is gone.
kilAcez21 wrote:
Why do people put such faith in youtubers? I have a web cam, my opinion means something!
What is stopping you then? Go do it.
kilAcez21 wrote:
kilAcez21 wrote:
Why do people put such faith in youtubers? I have a web cam, my opinion means something!
And maybe become popular.
kilAcez21 wrote:
kilAcez21 wrote:
I was pointing out the obvious argument from improper authority fallacy that seems to run rampant with you kids these days.
kilAcez21 wrote:
kilAcez21 wrote:
I was pointing out the obvious argument from improper authority fallacy that seems to run rampant with you kids these days.
I do agree with this with youtubers who want be popular which takes so much space on the YouTube world.
kilAcez21 wrote:
No BF has the crowd, the reign of cod is gone.
It has hype. Once that settles down, people will realize BF1 is too complicated for them and will do a full retreat back to the ever so easy Call of Duty. Plus, we don't know for sure. It's too hard to judge by one single YouTube video. It still has some passionate fans and people who like scifi will give it a shot.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Really? Because I was personally told by the heads of 343i that (anonymous) threatened to bankrupt Microsoft if they didn't ruin Halo.

I'm a random guy on the internet so obviously this is legit.
Really? Because I was personally told by the heads of 343i that (anonymous) threatened to bankrupt Microsoft if they didn't ruin Halo.

I don't know why but I see this funny and I really don't trust LNG that much except on Q&A.
kilAcez21 wrote:
kilAcez21 wrote:
You have to use smaller words, this is an internet forum not a college classroom!

I don't know why but I see this funny and I really don't trust LNG that much except on Q&A.
I don't trust any sole youtuber.

I don't trust any sole youtuber.
I think the person you tube channel I trust is really RUL since I think theres multiple people on that channel. Same with Halo Follower.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
kilAcez21 wrote:
kilAcez21 wrote:
kilAcez21 wrote:
You have to use smaller words, this is an internet forum not a college classroom!
Get lost troll
He is not talking to you but to comedyshermit and you might get banned since that's breaking the Forum rules.
kilAcez21 wrote:
kilAcez21 wrote:
kilAcez21 wrote:
Get lost troll
He is not talking to you but to comedyshermit and you might get banned since that's breaking the Forum rules.
He's also not trolling. Just because we understand his words doesn't mean the younger people do. And since he's seems to be addressing the kids especially he probably should heed the warning.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2