Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

Most annoying Level In Halo

OP RiotGamer278

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I mean Gravemind on legendary is probably the most difficult and frustrating level of any Halo game to play on legendary, but on lower difficulties it isn't too bad. On any other difficulty besides legendary I'd say that... any mission from Halo 4 is the most annoying because it just isn't fun.
I mean Gravemind on legendary is probably the most difficult and frustrating level of any Halo game to play on legendary, but on lower difficulties it isn't too bad. On any other difficulty besides legendary I'd say that... any mission from Halo 4 is the most annoying because it just isn't fun.
yeah.. but the library...
I mean Gravemind on legendary is probably the most difficult and frustrating level of any Halo game to play on legendary, but on lower difficulties it isn't too bad. On any other difficulty besides legendary I'd say that... any mission from Halo 4 is the most annoying because it just isn't fun.
yeah.. but the library...
I haven't tried it on legendary so I can't put it up there yet
I mean Gravemind on legendary is probably the most difficult and frustrating level of any Halo game to play on legendary, but on lower difficulties it isn't too bad. On any other difficulty besides legendary I'd say that... any mission from Halo 4 is the most annoying because it just isn't fun.
yeah.. but the library...
I haven't tried it on legendary so I can't put it up there yet
IT IS TERRIBLE. you have to do so many things to NOT get the flood to attack you. so HARD. I had to recruit the 3rd best speed runner in the world (on that specific level) to help me (didn't know he was that gapped at the library at the time :P)
Cortana, H3. And the library is actually, and always was (even day 1 in 2001) my favorite halo level. Not sure why everyone has so much distaste for it.
J Teeps wrote:
Cortana, H3. And the library is actually, and always was (even day 1 in 2001) my favorite halo level. Not sure why everyone has so much distaste for it.
it is literally the same thing for 5 lvls of heck
J Teeps wrote:
Cortana, H3. And the library is actually, and always was (even day 1 in 2001) my favorite halo level. Not sure why everyone has so much distaste for it.
I do completely agree on your point that The Library is a relatively fun mission in Halo CE. In addition to that, it's also quite relaxing due to the fact that the level is relatively predictable and you aren't really forced to switch weapon for different combats.

Another additional bonus with The Library is that it's one of the easiest missions in Halo CE due to it being so predictable and due to the fact that you aren't forced to deal with Elites or Rocket Flood at short range.
J Teeps wrote:
Cortana, H3. And the library is actually, and always was (even day 1 in 2001) my favorite halo level. Not sure why everyone has so much distaste for it.
I do completely agree on your point that The Library is a relatively fun mission in Halo CE. In addition to that, it's also quite relaxing due to the fact that the level is relatively predictable and you aren't really forced to switch weapon for different combats.

Another additional bonus with The Library is that it's one of the easiest missions in Halo CE due to it being so predictable and due to the fact that you aren't forced to deal with Elites or Rocket Flood at short range.
are you even kidding??? the Library is FILLED with rocket flood!?!?! it is one of the HARDEST Halo CE levels EVER! on of the Hardest HALO lvls every. only topped by grave mind from Halo 2.
J Teeps wrote:
Cortana, H3. And the library is actually, and always was (even day 1 in 2001) my favorite halo level. Not sure why everyone has so much distaste for it.
I do completely agree on your point that The Library is a relatively fun mission in Halo CE. In addition to that, it's also quite relaxing due to the fact that the level is relatively predictable and you aren't really forced to switch weapon for different combats.

Another additional bonus with The Library is that it's one of the easiest missions in Halo CE due to it being so predictable and due to the fact that you aren't forced to deal with Elites or Rocket Flood at short range.
are you even kidding??? the Library is FILLED with rocket flood!?!?! it is one of the HARDEST Halo CE levels EVER! on of the Hardest HALO lvls every. only topped by grave mind from Halo 2.
If I remember correctly, there do only exist 3 different Rocket throughout the mission. The first is in the 2nd flood elevator shaft, the second is the in the 2nd floor in the main corridor directly after the small underpass and the 3rd is the the third floor directly after the door to the elevator shaft opens. Out of these 3 Rocket Flood, the first can easily be skipped and the others can be taken with the the Pistol from a safe distance as long as you are prepared for them.

My main strategy for The Library is just to know the mission and know which sections that can be skipped with relative ease and which enemies that should taken.
J Teeps wrote:
Cortana, H3. And the library is actually, and always was (even day 1 in 2001) my favorite halo level. Not sure why everyone has so much distaste for it.
I do completely agree on your point that The Library is a relatively fun mission in Halo CE. In addition to that, it's also quite relaxing due to the fact that the level is relatively predictable and you aren't really forced to switch weapon for different combats.

Another additional bonus with The Library is that it's one of the easiest missions in Halo CE due to it being so predictable and due to the fact that you aren't forced to deal with Elites or Rocket Flood at short range.
are you even kidding??? the Library is FILLED with rocket flood!?!?! it is one of the HARDEST Halo CE levels EVER! on of the Hardest HALO lvls every. only topped by grave mind from Halo 2.
If I remember correctly, there do only exist 3 different Rocket throughout the mission. The first is in the 2nd flood elevator shaft, the second is the in the 2nd floor in the main corridor directly after the small underpass and the 3rd is the the third floor directly after the door to the elevator shaft opens. Out of these 3 Rocket Flood, the first can easily be skipped and the others can be taken with the the Pistol from a safe distance as long as you are prepared for them.

My main strategy for The Library is just to know the mission and know which sections that can be skipped with relative ease and which enemies that should taken.
That level is the 9 lvl of heck itself for me.
Almost any mission involving the flood. The Library and Gravemind are the worst though.
Honestly, after watching Legendary tutorials online, The Library is not as difficult as I remember when I was a kid. However Gravemind in Halo 2... pain in the behind!!
Honestly, after watching Legendary tutorials online, The Library is not as difficult as I remember when I was a kid. However Gravemind in Halo 2... pain in the behind!!
The library was a pain for me... and I had “pro” help
Library for sure
I felt when i was going through the library, like i was going through the same thing endlessley and it was boring because there was nothing really else to do in order to finish the mission
Even if I die on the warthog run, I still have a grin on my face because i am that close to finishing the game/ level and it's not as hard as the CE warthog run.
But yeah, The Maw's warthog section and "Cortana" from halo 3
I just finished beating halo 2 on legendary which makes that every mainline game on legendary iv beaten my personal worse two were both halo 2 levels high Charity and delta halo
Library.
The maw
library
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4