Forums / Community / General Discussion

Most famous guy u've played with?

OP YoutubeSPARTAN4

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I haven't personally played anyone. But i've talked to teh spearhead and ubernick on discord before. I was wanting to know what everyone else has experienced.
One day I was watching Stallion 83's YouTube channel and I noticed my gamer tag matched up with him in Need for Speed Carbon. Other then that no one else I know of.
Nope. But I saw the best gamertag ever on xbox live. A name which I will not say on here.
I matched with Ninja in a FFA game in the original Reach when he was streaming from his parent's basement. I've played with several youtubers, streamers and matched with some pro players before but that's about it.
I have matched with Youtubers who play Halo in other games but not in Halo itself.
I've matched up with 343 employees before, but other than that, it's hard telling. I haven't really kept up with pro players, since h3.
I’ve played with several pro gamers before. The most memorable was against the ogre twins back in halo 2. That was a painful match to endure
I got matched with UberNick twice in the past, you'll actually see me in one of his previous Elimination uploads.
Think I played against Ispiteful? I recognized the tag but have never watched his stuff. Tried to target him specifically but thats about it.
I got destroyed by the God Squad back in the days of original Reach.
I can only list a few names I remember.
Vetoed
Stress
Uber Nick
Proximitty
Reclximer
bubu dubu
Shotzzy
Whos Blaze

EDIT: How could I forget Mint Blitz, oh yeah because I could never spawn :(
Was in a match with UberNick on MCC PC a few weeks ago. Didn't talk much but I checked his profile and it was definitely him.
Got paired with Mint Blitz in BTB Super Fiesta awhile back. That was pretty cool, and I actually came second on the leaderboard under him so even though we lost I like to think I did him proud at least
Kevin, a pro league halo championship member back in the day who won multiple pro membership tournaments, he said we were best buds
I've been in an Acheivement session on Reach with SilverScorpion (halo completionist)
I've talked to and played with TheActMan a few times
And I'm friends with Hokiebird428, he's lesser known but has great Halo legendary guides.
I've been in an Acheivement session on Reach with SilverScorpion (halo completionist)
I've talked to and played with TheActMan a few times
And I'm friends with Hokiebird428, he's lesser known but has great Halo legendary guides.
Oh, and I also used to be friends with FrownyBisciut (know to some online as a guy who sounds just like caboose from rvb.)
https://youtu.be/34L16mPo3Rg
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Kevin, a pro league halo championship member back in the day who won multiple pro membership tournaments, he said we were best buds
I miss Kevin, we used to be on good terms until he punched my pet goat, Tobes.
But yeah it's cool when you meet your heros, unless they wear capes.
I played with vetoed on FFA.
I haven't played with any YouTubers that I noticed, but I have played with a 343 employee.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2