Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

[Locked] Most played Halo game at the moment ?

OP Mallettino

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Out of the three, easily Halo 5. It can be very tough to find matches in certain MCC playlists. Reach sadly is far past it's glory days. It's population is around 750-6000 players daily.
Usually Halo 5 but as of late I have been jamming some MCC trying to get all the achievements. With that said, anyone interested in getting the GOAT roped achievement?
5, but that's not saying much. When Infinite comes out, I bet the population will soar to pre-Halo 4 decline levels.
Well I guess it would be Halo Reach but I mainly play Halo 5 and really haven't touched Reach in maybe 2-3 months.
For me personally it is Halo 5.
It's not one of the options, but I have had a fun time playing halo 3 on the MCC lately, especially Big Team Battle. though 5 probably has the biggest player base right now for one main reason, It's the newest FPS halo game, even though it's almost 4 years old. there is really no other new halo to play, Infinite hasn't come out yet and Fireteam Raven is an arcade game which not everybody has access to.
I play Halo 5 the most. If I remember correctly (just played it about a week ago), Reach is getting around 2000 players a day. And MCC matching times seem pretty similar to Reach.
Halo 5
Halo Reach and 5.
To this day, I see Halo 5 as nearly dead, while I still see many players in Halo Reach.
Let's not revive old topics, thanks
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2