2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. ...
  8. 8
I think the reason I like Halo is because of this
Wasn't even remotely cool lol like what?
I just like my clip man, I just like it.
I like your enthusiasm man. I just like it.
Thanks
WSerg wrote:
WSerg wrote:
i like the mechanics and the graphics in halo 2 anniversary way more than h5... (they should remove hit markers and grenade warnings though... i hate those and they just take away the need to pay attention to where grenades are thrown and you allready can see if you hit someone by there shields)
I found hit markers useful for if you throw a nade and just know someone's there now. like if I bounced it into a room and got a hit marker I now know someone was in that room I previously couldn't see beforehand. I felt it didn't take away anything but only added a tiny tiny useful game play mechanic
i see your point, but i think thats a bit subjective (both sides)...
i think if you throw a grenade into a room and you don't have hit markers you already have an advantage of a damaged opponent. you don't necessarily need to know that there is one. to me i find it more exciting to throw a nade and watch if someones there who panics and comes out by himself. it also takes away map awareness, because then you don't have to watch the typical camper corners. the only reason for hitmarkers i can see is to prevent camping, but again, you can always look into camper corners and if a guy is wounded by a grenade you already have the advantage (and if hes got a shotgun you know now where he is and your team can nade him easily, or you can do it next time... and hit markers wont save you against a shotgun). and i know camping is unpopular (and i hate it too when a camper kills me) but it's also part of every shooter which is in some cases even a legit strategy (if you hear someone, or see them on the radar i think camping, or in that case i think the term "tactical waiting" fits, is a legit way to play)
it also adds some kind of "taking a risk" to walk into a room which adds to the experience imo. (some may argue that ihitmarkers are just one more way the game is holding your hand, but thats also debatable)
so to summarize: i agree that it can be helpful, but imo it takes away a part of the experience.
I do understand. honestly I don't care either away it doesn't truly take away or add anything to the game.
They both let me shoot people in the face so....
This thread is quite similar to what is happening right now in the gears community,

For gears, definitely UE was the LEAD to way, and what did we get? a cod-ish game, named gears 4.

i always have believed that fast paced works perfectly in fps, i like H5 movement.

based on graphics, definitely i choose H2.

343i just need to get rid of Spartan charge
I like H5 come at me.
Does H2A have a Banshee Ultra or The Answer? Didn't think so, H5 all day every day.
2 of my favourite things :)
Halo 5 by a mile. There is no contest for me.
Halo 5, the gameplay is so polished. 343 needs to focus on having more content and playlists at launch for halo 6 though.
Halo 3 Anniversary.

Actually, I like Halo 2's art style much better than Halo 5's, but when it comes to gameplay both are excellent in their own right. As such, I think Halo 6 should build on Halo 5's mechanics, but perhaps bring in some of the art style from Halo 2. Of course, if we wind up on a Halo ring in Halo 6, then hopefully we'll get to see something reminiscent of Halo 1-3.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
343 will most likely stick to gameplay that's similar to H5, so I would say focus on H5, but I don't think playing H2 will hurt you either.
What he said
Halo 2 Anniversary was actually one of the best creations 343 has ever made IMO.

It plays like "old" Halo with updated graphics. Halo 2 Anniversary's graphics are like an updated version of Halo 2's graphics, while Halo 5's graphics look nothing like previous Halos.

Based on game play and visuals, I like Halo 2 Anniversary infinitely better than Halo 5.
if i had a nickle for every time some one inaccurately said Halo Reach, 4 & 5 is CoD, I'd be rich enough to own everything in the world.
H2R
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Viimal wrote:
Halo 2 all the way. I am a pro on Halo 2.
1v1 me sckrub
No thanks man, I'm good
I love Halo 5 to heart. I also love Halo 2. And although the MCC as a whole was a disappointment, Halo 2 Anniversary was given so much love it's hard not to credit 343, Creative Assembly, and anyone else involved in the project for such a well made remaster.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
If there is one thing I could ask 343i to do to the MCC is make more 2A maps
Well duh of course. Why do you think that? I literally a pro that game and always beat you man. #SaneMountain212ISABOSS
I'd go another way and ask for Reach, H4 & H2A maps to be added into H5 while asking forgers to go back to H4 and put H5 maps in it.
You see, I 've got a theory that H4 & H5 maps would work better in the other game's mechanics, or at least be more fun and I'd like test it out.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. ...
  8. 8