OP TECH PON3

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
Guiscardus wrote:
Sarah Palmer it's the best spartan in halo universe ,MasterChef it's too old and weak,even arbitar can kill him in battle under 1 min.Sarah palmer can beat both easy,she killed hunter with bare hands.
Well, I didn't want to say anything since these are peoples opinions, but wow......
Guiscardus wrote:
Sarah Palmer it's the best spartan in halo universe ,MasterChef it's too old and weak,even arbitar can kill him in battle under 1 min.Sarah palmer can beat both easy,she killed hunter with bare hands.
Well, I didn't want to say anything since these are peoples opinions, but wow......
About Opinions you see, I would understand a viewpoint if you had a reasonable perspective. But he says the reason why Palmer is the best Spartan is she killed a hunter with bare hands is not a good explanation.
Guiscardus wrote:
Guiscardus wrote:
About Opinions you see, I would understand a viewpoint if you had a reasonable perspective. But he says the reason why Palmer is the best Spartan is she killed a hunter with bare hands is not a good explanation.
I know, but I thought everyone would leave him alone. Obviously he doesn't know what he's talking about. Blinded by "beauty" I guess.
  1. Locke is better than chief imo
  2. Playable elites aren't all that amazing
  3. Halo 5 multiplayer feels nothing like call of duty (but also doesn't feel much like halo)
  4. Halo 3 was annoying when cortana would talk and you would move extremely slow
  5. Halo reach did not have the best community
Just a friendly reminder that this is a thread to post your unpopular opinions - not to argue with others or tell them their opinions are wrong.
1. Many "fans" are blowing their distaste for Halo 4 and Halo 5 way, way, WAY out of proportion. They're both great games with their own triumphs and failures; what game doesn't have those?

2. Sprint and Spartan Abilities are a non-issue. They may not have worked in older Halos, but they sure as hell work in today's Halos. They feel more like natural progression while also expanding the skill-gap.

3. The current artstyle is fine, seriously. Classic Halo only had its artstyle due to graphical and engine limitations. Most of the current one is breathtakingly beautiful, but some things are quite ugly, sure. That's how art works. No single art is 'better' than another, they are purely subjective mediums. Comparing and criticising them only gets you kicked out of an art gallery or museum. Again, another non-issue.

4. Reddit and YouTube are complete circlejerks and harm Halo way more than they help it.

5. I ABHORE Chief's armor in Infinite (for what we've seen).
Revaci wrote:
1. Many "fans" are blowing their distaste for Halo 4 and Halo 5 way, way, WAY out of proportion. They're both great games with their own triumphs and failures; what game doesn't have those?
Your issue here is not realizing that people see the games differently than you do. I think Halo 4 and 5 have very few triumphs (I'd be hard pressed to think any triumph from Halo 4) and both have some very major failures. Naturally, I would say that my distaste is completely appropriate, but I guess you're the authority on that.

Revaci wrote:
They feel more like natural progression while also expanding the skill-gap.
I guess I can see how somebody could see Spartan Abilities as a nonissue if they work under this misconception.

Revaci wrote:
Classic Halo only had its artstyle due to graphical and engine limitations.
[citation needed]
Revaci wrote:
No single art is 'better' than another, they are purely subjective mediums.
FYI, "better" is a purely subjective term, that's kind of the point. Some art is, by subjective opinion, better than other. That's how art works.

Revaci wrote:
Comparing and criticising them only gets you kicked out of an art gallery or museum.
I'm not sure what museums and art galleries you're visiting, but criticism is a pretty a fundamental part of the world of art. Some people will absolutely hate some art that others like, and you know, that's fine. Criticism is just the process of explaining the dislike (or like), and can be pretty valuable for understanding our own opinions, the art, and the opinions of others.
Rakunz Boi wrote:
  1. Locke is better than chief imo
  2. Playable elites aren't all that amazing
  3. Halo 5 multiplayer feels nothing like call of duty (but also doesn't feel much like halo)
  4. Halo 3 was annoying when cortana would talk and you would move extremely slow
  5. Halo reach did not have the best community
I actually think your 5th point was a fact at the time Reach was released.
My unpopular opinions

1. Halo 5 has a good storyline
  2. I think 343 is doing a good job of keeping the franchise alive (if they weren't why are we still here?)
  3. Cortana and Halsey are my least favorite characters
  4. I like Palmer
  5. I think Jerome and Isabel should replace Chief and Cortana when Chief (inevitably) dies
Let me give it a go.
  1. Social features and gameplay are better than competitive. The former is all about fun, the latter is about prestige
  2. Halo 4's story was the best and most mature one to-date
  3. The CE magnum, though fun, makes it a broken game
  4. Halo 5's sprint system, but with no other enhanced mobility, is what Halo needs going forward
  5. The Arbiter levels in Halo 2 were great
I don't have a top five, but after playing a lot more H3 on MCC, I don't think the mechanics and other various things of the game make for a good multiplayer.
I. Halo 5 is worst Halo game; campaign, multiplayer, and all.
2. Halo Reach and 4 are very good games.
3. Halo 3 is the best Halo game.
4. Halo CE multiplayer is bad.
5. Halo 2 classic multiplayer is better than Halo 2 anniversary multiplayer.
I agree with almost all of these, but I don't think these would classify as unpopular.
1. Halo 3 is an abomination
2. Halo Reach Campaign is the worst in the series (yep worse than Halo 5)
3. The CE Pistol is the best weapon in all of Halo (not really unpopular, but polarizing)
4. Halo 4 Campaign is the 2nd best in the series behind Combat Evolved
5. Halo is better without sprint and other abilities.
1 halo 4 spartan assault is awesome
2 halo 3 multiplayer isn't that great
3 halo reach story was alright
4 Halo CE is the best Halo game. Story and multiplayer
5 spartan 4's are just cocky wannabes
I'll raise you: this is where the fun begins
1) Halo 5's story was good. Definitely needed some improvements but I think it's on par with the rest of the franchise, especially if Infinite can capitalize on the potential 5 set up.
2) I don't have an art style preference. I don't see much more difference in 4/5 than I do in say CE vs. Reach.
3) Halo 4 has one of the best stories in the franchise (easily top 3 and maybe my favorite). Multiplayer isn't bad either
4) Halo 3 multiplayer is the worst in the franchise.
5) I like Halo 5's mechanics. They could use some tweaking (*cough* spartan charge *cough*) but overall I would like them to remain in the franchise.
I agree with you on everything haha! I first loved Halo 3 until Reach came out and then 4 MP. Then I realized I didn’t like it as much (as unpopular of an opinion as that is I know)!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5