This is just to post your ideas on what they could do with this. Personally, I want a DMR and/or Battle Rife and a Energy Sword. And maybe , someone could make upgrades to certain guns. For example, make a AR heads-up display that works, and give it a 60 dart clip! I’d buy that!
Aut0b0t117 wrote:
This is just to post your ideas on what they could do with this. Personally, I want a DMR and/or Battle Rife and a Energy Sword. And maybe , someone could make upgrades to certain guns. For example, make a AR heads-up display that works, and give it a 60 dart clip! I’d buy that!
Personally, I'm just rooting for a Nerf version of the "Scarab Gun" plasma rifle.
Imagine an Sniper rifle from Nerf, that would be dope
Aut0b0t117 wrote:
Personally, I'm just rooting for a Nerf version of the "Scarab Gun" plasma rifle.
That would be great! Maybe it fires one dart and when it fires, the side marking changes to overheat colours, and when you put a dart back in to goes back.
Imagine an Sniper rifle from Nerf, that would be dope
This is what I'm hoping for.
The Rocket launcher would be cool, even if it didn't fire good as a Nerf gun you could just turn it into a prop, that would be cool.
A would like Nerf to make the assault rifle, SMG, battle rifle, and pistol. Other companies have already made some Halo dart guns but there red and blue.
I would like to see more bullpup nerf blasters like the battle rifle and dmr.
Been waiting for a BR. Would definitely buy it and give it a realistic paint job like I did with my boomco AR
I like to see them make a shotgun or an energy sword. those I would definitely buy.
I like to see them make a shotgun or an energy sword. those I would definitely buy.
what about a gravity hammer?
OH yeah that too, I buy that as well.
I kind of want a dmr. And all the guns they have out now except with their original colors(and orange tip). I know nerf wouldn't do that since it would be like a real gun but I would like that for display. Maybe I'll get one in Etsy custom painted.
I wonder what kind of bullet will the Spnkr use if they actually made that into a nerf gun
While I'd LOVE an energy sword and a gravity hammer, why would Nerf make those? You can actually get a fairly decent energy sword now from Mattel. The one I saw was a bit pricey, but I know you can get one for cheaper since I saw them at HOD for a reasonable price.
While I'd LOVE an energy sword and a gravity hammer, why would Nerf make those? You can actually get a fairly decent energy sword now from Mattel. The one I saw was a bit pricey, but I know you can get one for cheaper since I saw them at HOD for a reasonable price.
Back when nerf made their zombie guns line (maybe they still do) they had clubs and stuff that they made out of foam.
If they can take what BoomCO did and make them better, I'm all for it because they did a lot of weapons. BoomCO's were hard to find in many stores. All I ever found was the pistol at a closing Toys R Us two years ago.
Jorge's Turret!!! Nerf has already released a Nerf Minigun which looks an awful lot like Jorge's Turret. The possibility is there!
Aut0b0t117 wrote:
Sniper. A real working dart thing. A better version of the Brute spiker. I know that BoomCO "attempted" at making one. The clip kept falling out tho and when u unleash all the bullets, only a few would actually shoot. Also maybe a BR55 like a new skin like the Assault rifle where you put the code in infinite and you get it. I wonder what a BR55 in a new skin would look like...
If they can take what BoomCO did and make them better, I'm all for it because they did a lot of weapons. BoomCO's were hard to find in many stores. All I ever found was the pistol at a closing Toys R Us two years ago.
Rip Toys R Us