[Locked] Not a goodbye...

OP bs angel

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 18
On 9/13/10, I went from community member to 343 Industries employee. On 4/8/16, I am going back from whence I came.

The past several years have been amazing, in entirely too many ways to list. The people I’ve met, the places I’ve been, the projects I’ve worked on, … as a long-time fan of Halo, it’s really been a dream come true. Through it all, you, the community, have been my closest partner. We’ve celebrated the wins and mourned the losses, both in game and out. I won’t say goodbye, because I’m certainly not going anywhere. You’ll still find me traversing the virtual battlefields I love so much. :)

Thank you for everything – the good times and bad, the laughs and tears, the friendship and support. You all do, and will continue to, mean the world to me.

<3, Jessica
Just wondering what was your job exactly? haha
Good luck to where ever you go, I still remember reading updates written by you, boy how time flies. Hope to see you in the Warzone!

Spartans never say good bye, they are always going to be right back.
From myself and the rest of the team over at HaloTracker I wish you the very best with your future! xx
Jess! Sad to hear you're moving on, but changes must sometimes. Hope you are heading somewhere exciting. Thank you for all that you have done for the community over the years, I know we all missed you when you moved on from Community Manager. I am on my phone right now but if I could link up some awesome tear-jerking cat gifs I totally would :D

#ObligatoryLongHashtagBecauseReasons <3
You'll be missed as our Community Manager, goodluck!! hope you stay involved with Halo in whatever comes next :D
Go do great things.
Man, this news hits hard.

Back when I joined Waypoint, I wasn't exactly the cleanest member, I'm sure snickerdoodle can tell you that but despite how difficult I was and how many issues I caused, I was never ignored by you, I was never pushed aside by you. You were always available for a chat on the forums, to answer a question in private messages or to respond to my tweets on Twitter.

Even when you moved past the community manager role, you were still always free to talk. You would still reply to tweets and even pass people along to Andy and John when needed.

I can't say a single bad thing about you Jessica, you are one of the best people I've had the pleasure of talking to since I started playing Halo back in 2007 and I'm sure the entire community can agree that you were the best community manager out there. You always went above and beyond.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for everything you have done for this franchise, this community and most importantly, myself.

Can't wait to see what the future holds for you. Whoever picks you up, they will certainly be picking up one of the best.

-Moa
I, and the rest of the community wish you the best of luck on your going forward.
It must be amazing to have seen the company grow in the 6 years you were there.

Hope to continue seeing you in the arena! :)
Thank you for your time at 343! It's always awesome having one of our own on the inside.
Thanks for being such an awesome CM, a wonderful member of the community, and a great friend, Jess. I've made some incredible memories, made some awesome friends, and done some crazy things thanks to you. <3

I'll see you around and I hope this means you'll have time to hang with us during PAX this year! :)
What? You're leaving? No! Can we vote? Awwww.

Will miss you bs angel, or as I first knew you hawtymcbloggy. Wait are you going back to that? That would be awesome lol. But best of luck in whatever you do. Thanks for your time and effort!
Just wondering what was your job exactly? haha
Basically, this.
Good luck to where ever you go, I still remember reading updates written by you, boy how time flies. Hope to see you in the Warzone!

Spartans never say good bye, they are always going to be right back.
Oh goodness, I should count how many updates I wrote over the years. I think it was somewhere around 100 when I officially passed the torch to Bravo. Crazy!!
Shame to see you depart. One of my most fond memories on this community was getting the CMOTW award, thanks for that :). Good luck on whatever you are going to do now!
I wish you good luck where ever you end up.
bs angel wrote:
On 9/13/10, I went from community member to 343 Industries employee. On 4/8/16, I am going back from whence I came.
The past several years have been amazing, in entirely too many ways to list. The people I’ve met, the places I’ve been, the projects I’ve worked on, … as a long-time fan of Halo, it’s really been a dream come true. Through it all, you, the community, have been my closest partner. We’ve celebrated the wins and mourned the losses, both in game and out. I won’t say goodbye, because I’m certainly not going anywhere. You’ll still find me traversing the virtual battlefields I love so much. :)
Thank you for everything – the good times and bad, the laughs and tears, the friendship and support. You all do, and will continue to, mean the world to me.
<3, Jessica
We will miss you Jess! You've always been one of my favorites in the game industry. Thank you for all you've done for Halo over the years. <3
Pinrip wrote:
From myself and the rest of the team over at HaloTracker I wish you the very best with your future! xx
Thank you so much. Your community (and yourself!) are nothing short of amazing.
stckrboy wrote:
Jess! Sad to hear you're moving on, but changes must sometimes. Hope you are heading somewhere exciting. Thank you for all that you have done for the community over the years, I know we all missed you when you moved on from Community Manager. I am on my phone right now but if I could link up some awesome tear-jerking cat gifs I totally would :D

#ObligatoryLongHashtagBecauseReasons <3
I expect a plethora of gifs later today. MAKE IT HAPPEN.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 18