OP bs angel

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 18
You will be missed, thank you for all you did to make Halo great.
AH SeanR wrote:
You'll be missed as our Community Manager, goodluck!! hope you stay involved with Halo in whatever comes next :D
I have loved Halo since the days of CE. You can bet I'll continue to follow the franchise, cheering it on every step of the way!
Man, this news hits hard.

Back when I joined Waypoint, I wasn't exactly the cleanest member, I'm sure snickerdoodle can tell you that but despite how difficult I was and how many issues I caused, I was never ignored by you, I was never pushed aside by you. You were always available for a chat on the forums, to answer a question in private messages or to respond to my tweets on Twitter.

Even when you moved past the community manager role, you were still always free to talk. You would still reply to tweets and even pass people along to Andy and John when needed.

I can't say a single bad thing about you Jessica, you are one of the best people I've had the pleasure of talking to since I started playing Halo back in 2007 and I'm sure the entire community can agree that you were the best community manager out there. You always went above and beyond.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for everything you have done for this franchise, this community and most importantly, myself.

Can't wait to see what the future holds for you. Whoever picks you up, they will certainly be picking up one of the best.

-Moa
Your passion and dedication to the franchise has always impressed me, back from day one. I always knew your feedback came from a good place, and that is all that matters in the whole scheme of things.

It's our love of Halo that binds us. <3
maladr0id wrote:
I, and the rest of the community wish you the best of luck on your going forward.
It must be amazing to have seen the company grow in the 6 years you were there.

Hope to continue seeing you in the arena! :)
Amazing, indeed! I have gotten to see numerous projects from inception to release, but, more importantly, watch the studio grow, learn, and turn into the team it is today. I leave proud to have been a part of it, and excited to see where the franchise goes moving forward. :)
Thank you for your time at 343! It's always awesome having one of our own on the inside.
It was crazy transitioning from community to official employee, and I expect transitioning back will be equally crazy. HOW WILL I FIND OUT ABOUT ALL THE SECRETZ?!?!
bs angel wrote:
On 9/13/10, I went from community member to 343 Industries employee. On 4/8/16, I am going back from whence I came.
The past several years have been amazing, in entirely too many ways to list. The people I’ve met, the places I’ve been, the projects I’ve worked on, … as a long-time fan of Halo, it’s really been a dream come true. Through it all, you, the community, have been my closest partner. We’ve celebrated the wins and mourned the losses, both in game and out. I won’t say goodbye, because I’m certainly not going anywhere. You’ll still find me traversing the virtual battlefields I love so much. :)
Thank you for everything – the good times and bad, the laughs and tears, the friendship and support. You all do, and will continue to, mean the world to me.
<3, Jessica
Holy hell. You're the one person I remember who would write the updates when I fully plunged into Halo my freshman year of college in 2009/10, as I finally started lurking around bungie.net and the old forums back then. You're definitely one of the more memorable figures and had the most distincitve writing style and personality of any 343 employee I've seen.

Good luck to you in your future ventures!
Drax wrote:
Thanks for being such an awesome CM, a wonderful member of the community, and a great friend, Jess. I've made some incredible memories, made some awesome friends, and done some crazy things thanks to you. <3

I'll see you around and I hope this means you'll have time to hang with us during PAX this year! :)
Psh. Don't thank me - anything you've done has been entirely because of your complete and utter awesomeness. You've always been one of my favorites (DON'T TELL) and I look forward to the interactions and awesome times we'll have moving forward. :)
All the best with whatever you've planned now. I remember seeing your shenanigans with Bravo a lot on twitter many years ago which was always entertaining, and reading your Halo updates. I only matched with you once in Halo which was quite recent too. Hopefully we get to play again in the future!
What? You're leaving? No! Can we vote? Awwww.

Will miss you bs angel, or as I first knew you hawtymcbloggy. Wait are you going back to that? That would be awesome lol. But best of luck in whatever you do. Thanks for your time and effort!
It's been on my mind, not gonna lie! No plans to bring it back at this point, though. We'll see how I feel in a few weeks/months/years. :)
Shame to see you depart. One of my most fond memories on this community was getting the CMOTW award, thanks for that :). Good luck on whatever you are going to do now!
It was incredibly well deserved. :)
Noooooooo! You will be missed!
bs angel wrote:
On 9/13/10, I went from community member to 343 Industries employee. On 4/8/16, I am going back from whence I came.
The past several years have been amazing, in entirely too many ways to list. The people I’ve met, the places I’ve been, the projects I’ve worked on, … as a long-time fan of Halo, it’s really been a dream come true. Through it all, you, the community, have been my closest partner. We’ve celebrated the wins and mourned the losses, both in game and out. I won’t say goodbye, because I’m certainly not going anywhere. You’ll still find me traversing the virtual battlefields I love so much. :)
Thank you for everything – the good times and bad, the laughs and tears, the friendship and support. You all do, and will continue to, mean the world to me.
<3, Jessica
Holy hell. You're the one person I remember who would write the updates when I fully plunged into Halo my freshman year of college in 2009/10, as I finally started lurking around bungie.net and the old forums back then. You're definitely one of the more memorable figures and had the most distincitve writing style and personality of any 343 employee I've seen.

Good luck to you in your future ventures!
You are too kind. I hope I didn't traumatize you too many times throughout the years (sorry, NOT SORRY!).
Thank you Jess for being amazing! Compared to many here on the forums and the internet I'm relatively knew to this side of the Halo Community. I was a big fan since the beginning but never transitioned that over to the interwebs. Then I heard the amazing stories and witnessed how awesome of a person you are.

I'll admit, the first time I met you was at Pax Prime 2012, I didn't know exactly who you were, but you always said "Wait, you're back in line again?!" Yup... that was me. I came to Pax and played nothing but Halo 4 and the Halo 4 line game. Every day, throughout the weekend. (Note to self: bring a chair if you plan on doing that again).

Anyways, what I'm trying to say (rather poorly at that), you're awesome and you'll be greatly missed by everyone even though you're not truly gone.

Best of luck with your future endeavours!
You already know that there are no words to express the sadness I feel at you leaving. I basically feel like this:
Sad

I won't rehash everything. But just know, I'm now feeling like this for the rest of today:
Sad2

PS - I've taken over the gif'ing of the emails. I like to think I had an amazing mentor. 💚
Jovial wrote:
All the best with whatever you've planned now. I remember seeing your shenanigans with Bravo a lot on twitter many years ago which was always entertaining, and reading your Halo updates. I only matched with you once in Halo which was quite recent too. Hopefully we get to play again in the future!
Bravo... !!

Hopefully our paths cross again online. I live in Warzone and Grifball, so I fully anticipate us meeting again soon!

P.S. If we're on different teams, don't kill me. I'll consider any reply to this post as agreement and a binding contract.
Hey you been awesome. May I say thank you. Without you. Some of my projects on here would of fallen flat on their face without you. I owe you one :3

So I hope you all the best. And hope to still see you around. :3 The community still needs you around :D
Thank you Jess for being amazing! Compared to many here on the forums and the internet I'm relatively knew to this side of the Halo Community. I was a big fan since the beginning but never transitioned that over to the interwebs. Then I heard the amazing stories and witnessed how awesome of a person you are.

I'll admit, the first time I met you was at Pax Prime 2012, I didn't know exactly who you were, but you always said "Wait, you're back in line again?!" Yup... that was me. I came to Pax and played nothing but Halo 4 and the Halo 4 line game. Every day, throughout the weekend. (Note to self: bring a chair if you plan on doing that again).

Anyways, what I'm trying to say (rather poorly at that), you're awesome and you'll be greatly missed by everyone even though you're not truly gone.

Best of luck with your future endeavours!
For the record, I was excited each and every time you came back. Plus, I now know who to hang out with at conventions. I'll have to keep getting my Halo fix somehow, right?!
You already know that there are no words to express the sadness I feel at you leaving. I basically feel like this:
Sad

I won't rehash everything. But just know, I'm now feeling like this for the rest of today:
Sad2

PS - I've taken over the gif'ing of the emails. I like to think I had an amazing mentor. 💚
I will join you for your Taylor Swift adventures. Prepare the wine!! #hugs
CIA391 wrote:
Hey you been awesome. May I say thank you. Without you. Some of my projects on here would of fallen flat on their face without you. I owe you one :3

So I hope you all the best. And hope to still see you around. :3 The community still needs you around :D
So not true. Your projects would have done fine, because they (and you!) are awesome.

And I will most certainly still be around. Once a part of the community, always a part of the community. :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 18