1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 18
Congratulations and good luck on your future journey.
This news makes me so sad. :( :( :(

You've done so much for this community, I don't think we can ever truly thank you enough. You will be sorely, sorely missed. Thanks for everything you've done Jess. I wish you the best of luck in whatever you're doing next. I look forward to supporting your endeavors there.

So glad that I have the privilege of calling you a friend. Best of luck out there! <3 <3 <3
bs angel wrote:
I expect a plethora of gifs later today. MAKE IT HAPPEN.
Oh it's on. It's on like Donkey Kong!
bring it
stckrboy wrote:
bs angel wrote:
I expect a plethora of gifs later today. MAKE IT HAPPEN.
Oh it's on. It's on like Donkey Kong!
bring it
banned
Good luck in all your future endeavors, Jess! I will never forget the excitement I felt running into you during the Halo 5 beta and the short little Twitter conversation we had afterwards about it. Thank you for always being a constant presence, especially with #TodayInHalo! :D
Hey Jess.

You should disable gifs for Monitors before you leave. Still the worst idea ever.

🙌
Yo Jess you are honestly one of the nicest down to Earth people I've ever encountered, especially on a forum.

i was always appreciative of how much you used to do and thankful for the odd code you dropped as a thanks for very active members and for threads you appreciated.

I hope wherever you land next treats you well :)
All the best for the future bs Angel you were great for halo.
bs angel wrote:
On 9/13/10, I went from community member to 343 Industries employee. On 4/8/16, I am going back from whence I came.
The past several years have been amazing, in entirely too many ways to list. The people I’ve met, the places I’ve been, the projects I’ve worked on, … as a long-time fan of Halo, it’s really been a dream come true. Through it all, you, the community, have been my closest partner. We’ve celebrated the wins and mourned the losses, both in game and out. I won’t say goodbye, because I’m certainly not going anywhere. You’ll still find me traversing the virtual battlefields I love so much. :)
Thank you for everything – the good times and bad, the laughs and tears, the friendship and support. You all do, and will continue to, mean the world to me.
<3, Jessica
Good luck to you Madame and may the halo community be with you.
Hey Jess.

You should disable gifs for Monitors before you leave. Still the worst idea ever.

🙌
Jelly
Wow. Lucky to have worked for 343
Good luck to whatever future you choose. Hope to see you on the battlefield in the near future
Thanks for all you work! See you on the field spartan.
My friends and I will miss you. Good luck in future endeavors!
Best of luck on your new adventures! <3
It has been an great honor and a blessing to have had the humanity that is yours in our community and I am happy to be able to call you my friend. No doubt, the halls of 343i will be without a certain light in your absence. There is one thing that is certain: No matter where you go, no matter how far and wide, I know that you will bring that same light. Thank you so much for all that you do, Jessica.

#Irreplaceable

Sincerely,

Emanuel "Hoaxer" Lovejoy
Wow I read a lot of the updates from you but I didn't know you responded to others so I didn't bother saying much. I'm sorry to hear you go but I wish you all the best :)
Hey BS Angel!

I'm not entirely sure if you know me but my friend met you, Bravo, and other 343i members at PAX East back when you were still the Community Manager and you guys were giving out autographed Halo 4 Castle Map Pack posters! I couldn't go to PAX because at the time I was battling what is basically leukemia, so my friend Jon asked all of you if you could write a little get well message.

Well, long story short, all those messages meant a lot to me. You said "See you online.<3" which absolutely made my day. I still have it hanging up in my room! :)
On a more humorous note, Bravo literally wrote his name as the message. Like, he said "Bravo!" Then signed "-Bravo" right below it..

Like Moa previously iterated, I've never had a negative qualm with you, and I hope for the best with you.
Oh my! Jessica! I remember what it was like when you first came onboard. All those awesome memories... I remember how I once was like, "I have the highest pitched voice here"! And you replied with "and we love you for that" you made this place great. And at 343i you did so much good. Your involvement with charity, it's great. Thank you for being an awesome person. I remember when you passed the metaphorical baton on to bravo. We will all miss you. It was great to have you at 343 industries. I still remember how I had no idea you guys were a game studio too. I've also heard you were an awesome boss. Hope you can join us sometime on Heytred's stream as well!

You'll be missed.

Hopefully you'll remember this one, <4
well, Spartan i guess ur MIA now
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 18