3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 18
bs angel wrote:
Little over 3 years ago, you took a scrubby Halo player, gave them a shot, and inspired them to be a better member of the community. Thank you for that <3

#gonnamissya #kindaalreadydo #onemorecatpicturefortheroad

https://40.media.tumblr.com/a1a570fea99d9218d9c8cafc2308210a/tumblr_mkajuzWbS51rm4kzwo1_500.jpg
Does Sam know you're talking about her that way? ;)

#hugz
omg
Ka Five wrote:
We *just* got the ability to do this, too. :(

You're one of my most favorite people that I've met, and the reason a lot of us moderators do what we do. Like Mike said, there aren't any words. Mostly just gifs.

And clips

You were an amazing community manager, studio producer, giffer, and are a good friend. And still a pretty bad Warthog driver but.

That's just between us.
What! I want to do that! Promote me to Monitor this instant!
DONE!!

#icandothatright #hitsthebutton #hitstheotherbutton #hitsallthebuttons #woohoo
Hey bs angel! Any advice for a young aspiring 343 employee? Its all I want to do with my life
What discipline?
I will miss you! ;( Good luck on your future endeavors.
bs angel wrote:
Little over 3 years ago, you took a scrubby Halo player, gave them a shot, and inspired them to be a better member of the community. Thank you for that <3

#gonnamissya #kindaalreadydo #onemorecatpicturefortheroad

https://40.media.tumblr.com/a1a570fea99d9218d9c8cafc2308210a/tumblr_mkajuzWbS51rm4kzwo1_500.jpg
Does Sam know you're talking about her that way? ;)

#hugz
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/tt290/LordVisigoth/ohSNAP.gif
Look, even i came back here to shed a tear for you, Jess. Your "<3, 343" note is framed with my Forward Unto Dawn poster I got from H4's first birthday giveaway. Thank you for everything, and always being there when we needed you.

Axios.
The pleasure has been all mine. Much love to you, my friend. <3
Aww, why are you leaving?

I remember the good old days when it used to be you writing the updates! Those were good times! You always brought a lot of charm to them!
Charm, inappropriate jokes, same thing!!

#balls
bs angel wrote:
Ka Five wrote:
We *just* got the ability to do this, too. :(

You're one of my most favorite people that I've met, and the reason a lot of us moderators do what we do. Like Mike said, there aren't any words. Mostly just gifs.

And clips

You were an amazing community manager, studio producer, giffer, and are a good friend. And still a pretty bad Warthog driver but.

That's just between us.
What! I want to do that! Promote me to Monitor this instant!
DONE!!

#icandothatright #hitsthebutton #hitstheotherbutton #hitsallthebuttons #woohoo
https://media.giphy.com/media/zLrMT1J1RuJ9u/giphy.gif
bryan4208 wrote:
Jess,

You have always been so kind and amazing to me in person! I will never forget Halofest or playtesting Halo 4/5 at PAX.
You are amazing! It's sad to see you go but I'm sure you'll be just as great wherever you go!

Best wishes!!!

Bryan Newman
I have so enjoyed getting to know you, Bryan, both pre-343 days and post. You are incredibly talented, and your level of not just passion but skill are simply unrivaled.

Until next time. :)
MacGyver10 wrote:
From a longtime HBOer who has seen you go from Mcbloggy to studio producer, it's been awesome to follow your path from fandom to employee. Smack Jeff Easterling upside the head for us before you leave. :)
Oh you bet I will, and repeatedly at that!

Thank you for everything over the years. Having the support of people like you make anything seem possible. :)
My heart actually jumped when I saw this on Twitter.

I'm probably one of the names you don't remember as well, I joined Waypoint a couple months before you passed the torch to Bravo. But in those few weeks, I saw how much you cared for this community, and I continued to see it on Twitter and elsewhere. It was what kept me around Waypoint, in all honesty... you know what these forums can be like most of the time. :P

Whether you know it or not, you've left a huge imprint on this community that it won't forget. Not only one of positivity, but one of cat puns and unnecessarily long hashtags. So thank you Jess, bs angel, Community Manager, Halo fan. And I wish you the very best in the future, whenever you may go.

P.S
<---- that LOL badge over there is because you actually found my lame joke about Mantis yoga funny (which happened to be my first Waypoint post). Friday Caption Fun was a blast.
I am shocked you thought I wouldn't remember you. Clearly your impact and contributions are larger than you think.

Unnecessarily long hashtags, though? Really? #imsooffended #seriously #likereallyreallyoffended #howcouldyou #sniffsniff
This was unexpected but life takes us in all directions. I would like to take this time to thank you for all that you have done for the Halo franchise and community.

I remember the first time I stepped foot in the forum and seeing how positive and helpful you were to other fans. I remember reading your blog Hawty McBloggy and admiring how passionate you were about Halo even before working at 343 Industries. Even on Twitter, I was amazed by how responsive and supportive of fans of all kinds and sizes. You knew how to help make Halo enjoyable for everybody.

Over time, you have grown to become an incredible Community Manager and an amazing contributor to Halo. While I do not know much about your work in Studio Operations, I am sure that you did a fantastic job as usual.

Once again, thank you for being bs angel/Jessica Shea, and I wish you all the best wherever life takes you next. I will see you on the virtual battlefields. Your passion, humour, love of cats, and positivity will live on.
hey jessica can you tell 343 to hire me. THANKS!!!!
bs angel wrote:
Aww, why are you leaving?

I remember the good old days when it used to be you writing the updates! Those were good times! You always brought a lot of charm to them!
Charm, inappropriate jokes, same thing!!

#balls
Like this?

http://halo.bungie.org/halobulletins/20130417/grifball_4-17-13_12.jpg
Phoxniix wrote:
I will always remember you as that person which Unyshek said in a video that gave him an awesome light rifle skin ;)
I would never do such a thing!!

#atleastnotforjohn #becausehmph
FL Crysis wrote:
Noooooooo!!! You can't do this!
In all seriousness, good luck with your new adventure!

In all seriousness, good luck on your new adventure. I've been playing Halo since 2001 and creeped in the forums for most of that time. Your passion and love for this community and Halo was clear. Thank you for all you have done to make this a community where I and many others want to be apart of.
The pleasure has been all mine. :)
JB Linken wrote:
The return of Hawty McBloggy? :-)

Thank you for everything Jess, see you on the battlefield.
I can neither confirm nor deny. ;)
hey jessica can you tell 343 to hire me. THANKS!!!
Really? Bad time to say that.
Just think that you've done something people could only dream to do.
I dreamed of it for years, and feel incredibly blessed to have turned it into reality. My time here is something I will always look back on fondly, and with great appreciation. :)
BOOOOOOOOOO YOU SUCK I CHALLENGE YOU TO A BATTLE
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 18