5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 18
Ap3x Jinx wrote:
H:ODST should be free next month for games with gold
That game is not worth it
Maybe not on the 360... But the hype is real for the XB1 version!! I want it, I need it!
Ap3x Jinx wrote:
Maybe not on the 360... But the hype is real for the XB1 version!! I want it, I need it!
Same as can't wait for odst had so much first time round
MAX2107 wrote:
We finally get a full official full body shot of Vision!
Am I the only one who thinks he looks silly?
He really does wtf
First OT18 flies through 30+ pages in a few hours, then we get OT19 for about 20 minutes, then we jump straight to OT21?

Well, Snickerdoodle?
We're just too good.
Baron Kit wrote:

2+1 =3

3 sides on a triangle

3 pyramids in Giza

"This, to me proves the exsistance of ancient astronauts."

-Yoink- Ancient aliens.
All things must come to an end and be reborn again. Woooo
Woooo! OT is now old enough to drink!
YAAAAY!
Riot Rojas wrote:
Hey everyone.........I gotta get this off my back. When someone says that someone from UK has an accent............is it "British Accent" or "English Accent"? I say its English accent where as my Prof. for Theater/Acting says it British accent. Im just curious on whats the correct way of saying it?
Generally when folk talk of Britain or British accents, what they are really talking about is England and English accents. Wales, Ireland and Scotland all have their own distinct accents so you can't really say British accent - there isn't such a thing. Tell your Prof. that a Scotman said he was wrong and that you were correct ;)
ERUN BANE wrote:
WTF is basically all I have to say.

ANYWAY PRINGLES
TRUU
smileyken wrote:
smileyken wrote:
I still can't believe that this is a game that people are actually longing for.
It's a great game! I have it via the Malta Store but I'm a Halo achievement hunter so I won't be satisfied until I get them all for the Windows Phone version as well. But it's definitely going to be worth the five bucks!
Is it just on windows phone?.
No it's currently scheduled to release on Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone. I already completed the Windows 8.1 Version because I got it early off the Malta Store.
Oh ok lucky you I've got a 8.1 laptop don't know if I will get yet what's it like.
It's much better than Spartan Assault. The plot is more engaging, the vehicle drive and shoot better, there are more weapons, and there are more enemies. I liked it a lot- also it's much easier to complete than Spartan Assault because the specific Mission OPs are much shorter; with minimal grinding required. Did that answer your question? Would you like to know more or are you interested in spoilers?
Yeah definitely answered my question go on then give me some spoilers.
So a halo mod for arma 3 is a thing

Https://youtube.com/watch?v=db2mrOuZRA0
WOW AMAZING
Andycu5 wrote:
It's not #HUNTtheTRUTH.

It's #HUNTtheSPARTANSTRIKE.
WTF LOL
stckrboy wrote:
I can't believe I sat and read through thirty pages of OT18. I can't believe you managed to make thirty pages in that time. In other news, after avoiding the plagues for five months I am finally I'll. Throat swollen, unable to speak. On my way home now. Working from home just doesn't seem that cool when you're not well :/
You actually read through all of it?

Well, it was obviously my devilishly good puns that kept you going.
My quotes were on fire.
stckrboy wrote:
Riot Rojas wrote:
Hey everyone.........I gotta get this off my back. When someone says that someone from UK has an accent............is it "British Accent" or "English Accent"? I say its English accent where as my Prof. for Theater/Acting says it British accent. Im just curious on whats the correct way of saying it?
Generally when folk talk of Britain or British accents, what they are really talking about is England and English accents. Wales, Ireland and Scotland all have their own distinct accents so you can't really say British accent - there isn't such a thing. Tell your Prof. that a Scotman said he was wrong and that you were correct ;)
What part of Scotland you from stckrboy?cos I worked in Glasgow about 20 years ago yeah long time I know lol.
Afternoon/Evening Waypoint !

Getting ready for a quick drive to France to upgrade some digital stuff there.

How's OT ?
Baron Kit wrote:
I still can't believe that this is a game that people are actually longing for.
It's a great game! I have it via the Malta Store but I'm a Halo achievement hunter so I won't be satisfied until I get them all for the Windows Phone version as well. But it's definitely going to be worth the five bucks!
Well, to each their own I guess.

Another topic: If Half Life 3 were to release, there's no way it'd live up to the hype.
Do not underestimate Valve. But most of all, do NOT underestimate GabeN
Honestly Valve is not that great.
Heresy...remove this filth!
Afternoon/Evening Waypoint !

Getting ready for a quick drive to France to upgrade some digital stuff there.

How's OT ?
Driving to a middle school in my old school district to prepare them for digital testing. Though not in France.
Wait a second... WHERE'S OT 20?!?!?!
Well anyways... good morning OT21 :)
Wait a second... WHERE'S OT 20?!?!?!
Well anyways... good morning OT21 :)
[REDACTED] happened... it was truly sad. ;-;
Ap3x Jinx wrote:
Andycu5 wrote:
It's not #HUNTtheTRUTH.

It's #HUNTtheSPARTANSTRIKE.
WTF LOL
Guys we don't need to hunt Truth. He died in Halo 3.
smileyken wrote:
Ap3x Jinx wrote:
Same as can't wait for odst had so much first time round
Maybe Spartan Strike or Spartan Assault could be a Games with Gold freebie?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 18