[Locked] Official Off-Topic Thread 10

OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 54
Welcome to the tenth installment of Waypoint's official off-topic thread. As always, the following apply:

• No politics
  • No religion
  • All forum rules
NO EXCEPTIONS.

OT8

OT9
Going for the hat trick here so....first!

Spoiler:
Show
SECOND!!!

And Ms. Doodle, I hate to be a spoil sport, but I'm pretty sure posting again on you're own thread shouldn't really count...
so...

LEGIT FIRST!!!
SECOND!!!

Banning in 5, 4, 3, ... :P
I'm sure that's just sarcastic bullying.

Because.. the GT... and stuff... ha ha.... yeah, that was a bad joke.
yeeeeeeeeee
SECOND!!!

I'm sure that's just sarcastic bullying. :P
Are you though? *eyes banhammer*
Here we go again! Thought we agreed on OT-11 though? I love being out of the loop. Hahaha
*sigh*
VR0V wrote:
Here we go again! Thought we agreed on OT-11 though? I love being out of the loop. Hahaha
Not gonna lie, I really considered that. Maybe the next one will be OT13 because lulz.
._. already?

If we're going to continue at this rate we might as well get a full off topic section... (anticipates banhammer)

VR0V wrote:

Not gonna lie, I really considered that. Maybe the next one will be OT13 because lulz.
But then I can't say "this one goes to 11" or something equally stupid :P
BOOOOO! This is my problem! It feels wrong!
SilentA98 wrote:
._. already?

If we're going to continue at this rate we might as well get a full off topic section... (anticipates banhammer)
No times a million! #WorstIdeaEver
SilentA98 wrote:
._. already?

Or, you know, just other off topic threads for certain discussions. Like a Pokemon thread (since a third of OT9 was about Pokemon), a music thread, an anime thread, etc.
SECOND!!!

That escalated quickly. O.o

But seriously now.... why are the OT threads only lasting a week now?
SilentA98 wrote:
._. already?

So if we get to OT 1,000,001 we can get an Off-topic forum?

@Comic- Because it is actually getting traffic now and the new site can't handle over 1100 posts
SilentA98 wrote:
._. already?

No times a million! #WorstIdeaEver...

#...OfAllTime

Yiazmat012 wrote:
SilentA98 wrote:
._. already?

I'm going to grab popcorn while I wait for the reply on this one.

Yiazmat012 wrote:
SilentA98 wrote:
._. already?

Or, you know, just other off topic threads for certain discussions. Like a Pokemon thread (since a third of OT9 was about Pokemon), a music thread, an anime thread, etc.
Even that would be a little much. We don't need a whole bunch of different threads (though maybe one or two would be nice).

I'm just curious as to why we have to end the current ones so quickly. Not that it makes a huge difference to anything.
SECOND!!!

That escalated quickly. O.o

But seriously now.... why are the OT threads only lasting a week now?

Because [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] resulting in [REDACTED]. And pickles.

Yiazmat012 wrote:
SilentA98 wrote:
._. already?

No.
As I said in OT9, we'll be on OT117 in no time at this rate.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 54