[Locked] OFFICIAL OFF-TOPIC THREAD 13

OP DeepCee

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 84
Welcome to the thirteenth official Halo Waypoint off-topic thread.

Before we begin, please note the following:

All forum rules apply to this thread.

Politics and religion are off limits. No exceptions.
You spam, we ban.

OT 10

OT 11

OT 12
Hello guys! Haha, first reply. *ahem* So, what are your favorite Pringles flavors? Mine is sour cream and onion(I'm eating it now).
Crumbs we are on OT 13 now thought OT 12 ended pretty quickly.morning everyone.
Oooh look a shiny new OT. Favorite Pringles you ask? Well I would have to say sour cream and onion.
Woot woot xD
Well then this is going fast.

Would be easier to do 1 per month in my opinion of these
CIA391 wrote:

Not a bad idea, perhaps end the numbering and start with "OT- December 2014, OT- January 2015" maybe?
ERUN BANE wrote:
Hello guys! Haha, first reply. *ahem* So, what are your favorite Pringles flavors? Mine is sour cream and onion(I'm eating it now).

I don't have a favorite. I just like Pringles in general. Of course, there are some I've yet to try....

avak124 wrote:
CIA391 wrote:

Not a bad idea, perhaps end the numbering and start with "OT- December 2014, OT- January 2015" maybe?
Not too shabby!
Lol Im on the first page!!!!
le gasp
Rockin' dem page one's!

So my fiance and I went to see the Hobbit last night, oh god so good. I could quite happily have stayed in the cinema all nihgt just watching more of it. About 2 or 3 years ago, we did an all night marathon of Lord of the Rings at a local theatre. 11pm to 7am with free bacon for breakfast <3
New shoe smell, I mean thread. OT activity has slowed by time between posts imo. This will be a rare moment that I make 1st page.
“Soon Halo’s reclamation will begin, but when it does, the weight of your denial will stay your feet, and you shall be left behind ”
Hello 1st page of OT 13!
What's going on, all?
Wow. 7 hours since an OT and only half way through the first page. Slow going. :\

Good mornin', all.
Hello again everyone! Another new thread!
One wonders where all of the old Off-Topic threads go when they die.
Just played my first game of MP in halo MCC on midship played swat won and came second 😃
One wonders where all of the old Off-Topic threads go when they die.
Composed and stored away in the library.
[Insert comment about the new off-topic thread here]
ERUN BANE wrote:
My favorite is sour cream and onion too.
ERUN BANE wrote:

My favorite is sour cream and onion too.
Mine is all of them do love my Pringles lol.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 84