4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 84
Nebula SK wrote:
Baron Kit wrote:
Dude I wreck face in Destiny! Why? Because it takes 0 skill. O.O dat skill curve.

opionions....

although there are not many great players in destiny once you meet one of them you will realize how far behind you really are....

halo is pretty similar in terms of players who actually can play the game, its like 10% can play it while the rest are confused on what they are playing.
Maybe, but before I quit I was top 50 global for KD....I've met the "good" players I still came out on top 92% of the time. It is just not hard.
It seems like I forgot about the entire website as a whole....
BEYOND angry here. Spent the last 3 hours or so playing Assault on Control Room on Legendary with some skulls on so I can beat the par score for that sweet background, at the VERY end, seriously, the VERY end, and all of a sudden the game needed an update...

EDIT: Nvm. Seems it auto saved for me to last checkpoint. Though if I finish all this and don't get the achievement cause of this random update pause thing, -Yoink- is going to get real.
I can't seem to get past the last generator room on legendary since I get overwhelmed by flood constantly even with a shotgun and rocket launcher while I somehow finished the Library....on legendary....
Who wants to loan me a couple (hundred) bucks?
Pretty sure I just saw Cyanades on TF2.
Yiazmat012 wrote:
Pretty sure I just saw Cyanades on TF2.
Imposter.

I havent used steam in a year.

Even then my name wasnt cyanades....
I need $100 more.....

You want the MCC and Halo 5 beta don't you.....

So do I.
When it was said that if you played the MCC since launch to Dec. 19th you'd get all the content that's later to come, did you have to play an online multiplayer game, or did you just have to log into the game and play anything because what I did was play the campaign playlists on the 19th. Anyone know?
Wagnerok wrote:
When it was said that if you played the MCC since launch to Dec. 19th you'd get all the content that's later to come, did you have to play an online multiplayer game, or did you just have to log into the game and play anything because what I did was play the campaign playlists on the 19th. Anyone know?
Sorry, no clue.

I think it is if you played any form of the game while connected to xbl.

Edit: Funny how whenever I search 'Cyanades' I get my last flood match on Halo 4. RIP Halo 4 Xbox 360.
Cyanades wrote:

I need $100 more.....

So do I.
No actually. I don't want the MCC anymore. I'm basically getting an XB1 now in preparation of 2015.
Cyanades wrote:

I need $100 more.....

So do I.

No actually. I don't want the MCC anymore. I'm basically getting an XB1 now in preparation of 2015.
To Halo 5 then?
Cyanades wrote:
Wagnerok wrote:

Sorry, no clue.

I think it is if you played any form of the game while connected to xbl.
Lets hope so.
Cyanades wrote:
Cyanades wrote:

I need $100 more.....

So do I.

To Halo 5 then?
Perhaps. To be honest, I'm not exactly a Halo junkie anymore. I'm not feeling the magic I felt in the days of ODST and Reach. I'm hoping Guardians will change that, but if not, I may be done with Halo indefinitely.

What I'm really excited for next year so far are indie games: Ori and the Blind Forest and Inside.

There's also Just Cause 3 and Scalebound.
Cyanades wrote:
Cyanades wrote:

I need $100 more.....

So do I.

To Halo 5 then?

Perhaps. To be honest, I'm not exactly a Halo junkie anymore. I'm not feeling the magic I felt in the days of ODST and Reach. I'm hoping Guardians will change that, but if not, I may be done with Halo indefinitely.

What I'm really excited for next year so far are indie games: Ori and the Blind Forest and Inside.

There's also Just Cause 3 and Scalebound.
I haven't played Halo in months....
Greetings from France.

Yay! Holiday !

How's everyone ?

And how's the progress on the MCC ? Has 343 fixed the networking ?
Why is every body talking about their favorite Pringles flavors again? (BBQ)
You know what we're really missing in the gaming market today? A really good arcade-esque Skateboarding game, kind of like a Tony Hawk Pro Skater. Would be cool to see a THPS 2 Remake released
To correct myself from before, my Horizon 2 Club is Horizon Horsemen :)

DEnd is its 'tag'
Greetings from France.

Yay! Holiday !

How's everyone ?

And how's the progress on the MCC ? Has 343 fixed the networking ?
Morning candy I'm cool finished halo 4 now playing halo 2 just got 6 missions left and then I mite do it on legandary think I mite be kidding myself if I'm going to finish halo 2 legandary lol.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/12-22-14-halo-the-master-chief-collection-content-update-notes

How's france going.
BEST MEDAL IN HALO 5

How did I know it would be that medal you were linking after seeing it previously? :P
smileyken wrote:

Morning candy I'm cool finished halo 4 now playing halo 2 just got 6 missions left and then I mite do it on legandary think I mite be kidding myself if I'm going to finish halo 2 legandary lol.
Better start learning those sniper spawns then and carrying a plasma pistol around the whole time.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 84