OP DeepCee

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 84
Aw man, when are we going to make it back to page 77 in one of these?

We should have skipped 13 and gone straight to 14, something bad's probably gonna happen now :P Stupid unlucky 13.
*ODST Drop Pod crashes into OT. Pops open* Morning OT.............I see we are now on OT #13......nice, :). Hows it going, everyone?
Riot Rojas wrote:
*ODST Drop Pod crashes into OT. Pops open* Morning OT.............I see we are now on OT #13......nice, :). Hows it going, everyone?
Doing good, how about you riot?
PilotCPS wrote:
Riot Rojas wrote:

Well............i feel much better after a nasty 2 days with chest congestion, :D. May do some fan fic writing as well as tour around Deviant for a little then may watch the New England Patriots take on Miami Dolphins.
Is everyone on the forums sick? How long until I become...infected?!
You're already infected..............the announcer quietly said it.
Riot Rojas wrote:

Well, that explains all the stares I've been getting lately...
These are going less quick then usual.

Mmmm
Ok guys I got a seriou- errr, question to ask.
Why the hate for all squeakers? I may be a squeaker and I recognize my voice may be unappealing, so I hardly use a mic unless it's about actual strategy or something helpful. I do not curse, yell, scream, or try to rape your ears in any way. I turned 15 a couple weeks ago, (still have this damn voice!) and a speech impediment which prevents me from saying R's correctly... lol.
So im wondering, if I actually try to be helpful in-game, will you hate me still? Will my helium fueled comments get me a death threat?
---
Oh and I realize 'M' for mature. I may not be 18 but im mature enough to play the damn game lol.
Btw I've never got any hate for my voice yet. I think im going on a hotstreak for least annoying squeaker! (Unless im trolling...which is only to the enemy team)
Ok guys I got a seriou- errr, question to ask.
Why the hate for all squeakers? I may be a squeaker and I recognize my voice may be unappealing, so I hardly use a mic unless it's about actual strategy or something helpful. I do not curse, yell, scream, or try to rape your ears in any way. I turned 15 a couple weeks ago, (still have this damn voice!) and a speech impediment which prevents me from saying R's correctly... lol.
So im wondering, if I actually try to be helpful in-game, will you hate me still? Will my helium fueled comments get me a death threat?
---
Oh and I realize 'M' for mature. I may not be 18 but im mature enough to play the damn game lol.
Btw I've never got any hate for my voice yet. I think im going on a hotstreak for least annoying squeaker! (Unless im trolling...which is only to the enemy team)
As long as you're respectful, you can talk like Steve Urkel for all I care.
Wow. 7 hours since an OT and only half way through the first page. Slow going. :\

Good mornin', all.
Good... afternoon.

Yeah, I remember when something new would pop up every time you refreshed the page.
Riot Rojas wrote:
PilotCPS wrote:
Riot Rojas wrote:

Well............i feel much better after a nasty 2 days with chest congestion, :D. May do some fan fic writing as well as tour around Deviant for a little then may watch the New England Patriots take on Miami Dolphins.
Glad to hear you're feeling better... its gotta be one of the best feelings ever. To just be normal (not sick) again i mean.
I've heard some decent arguments on why split-campaigns hurt the story. Blatant racism is not one of them.
Riot Rojas wrote:

Well, that explains all the stares I've been getting lately...
IM infected... look at my avatar pic
Riot Rojas wrote:

Prevention is the key.

Spoiler:
Show
Don't call me baby, anymore.

Hey, everyone! :)
So...
Here's my concept for a new version of File Explorer in Windows 10. I was tinkering around with Windows concepts and drew up this design. What do you all think?
Are the completion achievements for CEA bugged in MCC, I completed CEA on normal and did not get my achievements or nameplates and it says all the missions are complete.
So...
Here's my concept for a new version of File Explorer in Windows 10. I was tinkering around with Windows concepts and drew up this design. What do you all think?
Eh...you can do better.
znazanz777 wrote:
Aw man, when are we going to make it back to page 77 in one of these?

We should have skipped 13 and gone straight to 14, something bad's probably gonna happen now :P Stupid unlucky 13.
*makes cross with fingers* The power of Christ compels you!

Edit: Wow. This guy is serious about halo.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 84