2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 84
Cabur Farr wrote:
Edit: Wow. This guy is serious about halo.
People. Make. Me. Sick.
Cabur Farr wrote:

People. Make. Me. Sick.
I know right?
ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ
Edit: Lol! he is banned until year 2552!!!!!!!

Linky.
Cabur Farr wrote:
Cabur Farr wrote:

People. Make. Me. Sick.

I know right?
ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ

Linky.
Thank Mod! (see what I did there?)

We don't need scum like that on the forums.
Cabur Farr wrote:
So...
Here's my concept for a new version of File Explorer in Windows 10. I was tinkering around with Windows concepts and drew up this design. What do you all think?

Eh...you can do better.
Ouch...
Cabur Farr wrote:
So...
Here's my concept for a new version of File Explorer in Windows 10. I was tinkering around with Windows concepts and drew up this design. What do you all think?

Eh...you can do better.

Ouch...
At least you don't have to worry about him sugarcoating anything. Now that's a true friend right there.
How are my fellow Spartans doing tonight? I see we're on another Off-Topic Thread. Words can't explain how excited I am for Halo 5: Guardians, the gameplay looks great. I can't be the only one who felt, "Darn, if only I had a bodycheck or thruster button, I would come out victorious" in a Halo game.
How are my fellow Spartans doing tonight? I see we're on another Off-Topic Thread. Words can't explain how excited I am for Halo 5: Guardians, the gameplay looks great. I can't be the only one who felt, "Darn, if only I had a bodycheck or thruster button, I would come out victorious" in a Halo game.
It does look pretty awesome, and the BR sounds much better than 4's. Not quite sold on the magnums sound though... And yeah, your not alone on the bodycheck/thruster button. Looks much better than the thruster pack which never did it for me.
Cabur Farr wrote:
Cabur Farr wrote:

People. Make. Me. Sick.

I know right?
ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ

Linky.

I mean, it wasn't even a good racist joke.

No leading or subtlety, just "Haha stereotype".
S 000 DeM wrote:
Cabur Farr wrote:
Cabur Farr wrote:

People. Make. Me. Sick.

I know right?
ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ

Linky.

I mean, it wasn't even a good racist joke.

No leading or subtlety, just "Haha stereotype".
And people wonder why I tend to keep to myself...
Woot
*sigh*
Just one more week until Christmas break... finals... just have to get through finals. Good thing I still remember most of what I went over this year because I haven't been reviewing my work.

After that though we get our hands on the H5 beta and I am pretty excited to test out the new features.
*sigh*
Just one more week until Christmas break... finals... just have to get through finals. Good thing I still remember most of what I went over this year because I haven't been reviewing my work.

After that though we get our hands on the H5 beta and I am pretty excited to test out the new features.
My break just started. And its a month long! College is an upgrade from grade school in more ways than one.

Can't wait for Christmas. Getting the One, the MCC, and I get to play the beta just 4 days later. Life is good.
*sigh*

My break just started. And its a month long! College is an upgrade from grade school in more ways than one.

Can't wait for Christmas. Getting the One, the MCC, and I get to play the beta just 4 days later. Life is good.
I only have three weeks...

MCC and a X1? Just hope most of the bugs in the MCC are fixed before you get it.
Ok guys I got a seriou- errr, question to ask.
Why the hate for all squeakers? I may be a squeaker and I recognize my voice may be unappealing, so I hardly use a mic unless it's about actual strategy or something helpful. I do not curse, yell, scream, or try to rape your ears in any way. I turned 15 a couple weeks ago, (still have this damn voice!) and a speech impediment which prevents me from saying R's correctly... lol.
So im wondering, if I actually try to be helpful in-game, will you hate me still? Will my helium fueled comments get me a death threat?
---
Oh and I realize 'M' for mature. I may not be 18 but im mature enough to play the damn game lol.
Btw I've never got any hate for my voice yet. I think im going on a hotstreak for least annoying squeaker! (Unless im trolling...which is only to the enemy team)
Some people don't sem to notice some people with high voices (like me) are not all squeakers. I actually got called out by a guy who was singing half the time for being a 'squeaker'. What is wrong with people.
Just saying, what do you guys think Spartans enjoy on the off chance they get to enjoy food that isnt from a dispenser?
OG Nick wrote:
Just saying, what do you guys think Spartans enjoy on the off chance they get to enjoy food that isnt from a dispenser?
They take after Macho Man Randy Savage and snap into some beef and spice. But really, I don't know. I'd think it'd really depend on their upbringing and what cuisine was familiar to them.
I'm just waiting for Christmas to come so I can fire up MCC and tell people to act like an adult before branding 343i as a failure without providing legitimate complaints...
Normally, Mondays suck at work. But here I am at lunch, just hoping the next 5 hours tick away fast, as it's been an unreasonably easy day so far.
OG Nick wrote:
I think Grace said something about calamari...
*sigh*

I only have three weeks...

MCC and a X1? Just hope most of the bugs in the MCC are fixed before you get it.
Here's hoping...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 84