4. 83
  5. ...
  6. 84
pringles are one of the few chip companies that don't sell air lol
Baron Kit wrote:
Baron Kit wrote:
Baron Kit wrote:
Baron Kit wrote:
An example of our youth degenerating: All those Kanye West fans not knowing who Paul McCartney is

But....let us ignore that this generation has the least amount of race-ism and general hate and is also the most invested in world affairs.

I have very high morales....to say we have gotten worse is illogical.

10/10.

I can't really make my point without offending certain groups...

Then it is no point at all is it?

How do you figure? Feel free to PM me.

My point of saying that is that if it offends others, odds are it is not the greatest point to be made anyways.

I ask again, how do you figure? Abolitionists were an offense to slave owners, and yet...

I'm just gonna say that society has deemed too many morally astray things acceptable and leave it at that. If you wanna know my stance, you're gonna have to PM me.

You actually made me crack up, (at myself)....that was actually a really good counter-point.

I dislike PMs D: .
It's okay. Like I said before, your thoughts on whether society is getting better or worse depends on what you use as your moral compass. It's different for everyone.
Baron Kit wrote:
Baron Kit wrote:
Baron Kit wrote:
An example of our youth degenerating: All those Kanye West fans not knowing who Paul McCartney is

But....let us ignore that this generation has the least amount of race-ism and general hate and is also the most invested in world affairs.

I have very high morales....to say we have gotten worse is illogical.

10/10.

I can't really make my point without offending certain groups...

Then it is no point at all is it?

How do you figure? Feel free to PM me.

My point of saying that is that if it offends others, odds are it is not the greatest point to be made anyways.

I ask again, how do you figure? Abolitionists were an offense to slave owners, and yet...

I'm just gonna say that society has deemed too many morally astray things acceptable and leave it at that. If you wanna know my stance, you're gonna have to PM me.
Let's move on, shall we? This is not the appropriate arena for a discussion of that sort.
What's up with OT's obsession with Pringles lately?
New subject: Who's heard of the internet sensation Ok Go?
That's the very first thing that was posted on this forum
Pringles are....ummm...good....I guess.....
I'll agree with you in tastes for everything except for pho and Jessica Alba. Pho I've never had before and Jessica Alba: meh. Celebrities are becoming too fake nowadays. Another example of the degenerating of our youth. All these weird beauty standards that people go after when they're just trends. My generation's the worst running around in ripped jeans and throwing around words like "swag" and "yolo". You know there's something wrong with today's youth when we had to come up with a word for shaking your butt and taking a picture of yourself (aka twerking and selfies). I'm starting to sound like I'm middle aged when I'm only 19
It's kinda hard to get into music you've never been exposed to (then again, rock was once seen as evil, maybe in time views on current music will change), and I'm pretty sure past generations had their own weird fads and slang- Selfies have existed for a very long time; We just used to call them portraits.

What you are experiencing is being exposed to all the good things about past generations, the things people held on to and remembered, while simultaneously being exposed to both the good and the bad of the current one. It's nostalgia, except in your case you don't have any actual memories of what you are idolizing in the first place. "Kids these days" has been applied to every generation, and will continue to be, becuase being critical is edgy and cool no matter what time period you live in.
O.O S 000....new topic time!
I was trying to get a topic of Ok Go started. You know... they dance on the treadmills!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 82
  4. 83
  5. ...
  6. 84