Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Bring back old armor such as Hayabusa EOD Rogue etc
Agreed Katana!
I would love to see some of the older style armors back again.
The armor in previous titles just seems practical, slim and gritty. Now we have bulky and plastic-looking armor with 5+ variants for one specific MOS (military occupational specialty)
The armor in previous titles just seems practical, slim and gritty. Now we have bulky and plastic-looking armor with 5+ variants for one specific MOS (military occupational specialty)
Haha very true never looked at it that way. The colors make it look plastic sometimes little to vibrant for me.
Oh how I miss ze Rogue...
NotBad.jpg
I also would like Rogue, EOD, Hayabusa.
Yes it would be nice to see the classic armor, plz 343 plz
I also would like Rogue, EOD, Hayabusa.
Forgot about Hayabusa IDK which one I would pick but the stance with Katana and the sword behind the back would be shweeeetttt!
Chaos MB wrote:
Haha very true never looked at it that way. The colors make it look plastic sometimes little to vibrant for me.
I mean the Hayabusa never seemed practical, but I agree, I always prefer the more industrial looking armors to the more organic looking ones... but I think the armor set up now seems to make more sense, from a we can actually move quickly in these armors standpoint.
this lol
adhocRONIN wrote:
Chaos MB wrote:
I mean the Hayabusa never seemed practical, but I agree, I always prefer the more industrial looking armors to the more organic looking ones... but I think the armor set up now seems to make more sense, from a we can actually move quickly in these armors standpoint.
That's true I'm happy with my mark 5 alpha and some free HCS stuff also defiantly cool just would like Katana even as a stance be cool!
Hyabusa is a legal thing. they need permission to use it. as for EOD, I was never a fan of it but I wouldn't be against it coming in for the new fans. I think they should add Prefect, Oceanic and all the other Halo 4 armours that aren't in Halo 5 yet.
Rest of the Noble Team armors followed by Perfect Halo 4 armor would be my suggestion.
EOD
Which one was the EOD one from again?
EOD does have a GEN2 variant. Just we yet to see it in Halo 4.

Hayabusa is we might not see again. Simply due to the fact that it has unique origins.(Dead or Alive got Nicole, we got Hayabusa)

Rogue is already in Halo 5, in its GEN2 form.
I would like to bring back E.O.D E.V.A hayabusa.
Please do cause I have never seen the old armour. I joined the Halo community in January and I would love to see it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2