Forums / Community / General Discussion

Original Halo Combat Evolved Bus Shelter Poster

OP Cryple84

Hey All,

I've got myself a poster as described in the title that I'm not sure how rare it is and what sort of money it would be worth to the right buyer. I know it's rare because I've never seen another one but how rare and is there a market for this type of stuff? Anyway if anyone could give me an indication on what they think this would be worth and if it's as rare as I think it would be interesting to see if it's worth much.

Pic in link below
http://imgur.com/gallery/PzIHYcl
Cryple84 wrote:
Hey All,

I've got myself a poster as described in the title that I'm not sure how rare it is and what sort of money it would be worth to the right buyer. I know it's rare because I've never seen another one but how rare and is there a market for this type of stuff? Anyway if anyone could give me an indication on what they think this would be worth and if it's as rare as I think it would be interesting to see if it's worth much.

Pic in link below
Looks pretty sweet honestly. But as someone who wasn't aware of bus posters in 2001, and someone that doesn't live in Australia - I have no idea how rare this is or who would buy it. I'd throw you like $30 for it, but maybe there's more of a market than just me out there.

Have you checked eBay listings or maybe your local game shop?
It's a cool poster. But it's the sort of niche item where it's honestly really hard to say what a fair market value for it would be; I'd imagine that few enough of these are seen on the market that price disparity is probably quite high.

TimeWarpTrio is completely right to suggest you see if any of your local game stores would throw you some change for it- I wouldn't expect top dollar that way, but it'll probably be one of the fastest/easiest ways to offload it if you're just looking to get it gone with minimal hassle. Unless TimeWarp really will toss you $30 USD for it- which doesn't seem like too bad an offer by my layman estimation.

Other than that? You can put it up on eBay for whatever you'd really like to get for it. Items like that can sit on eBay for a long time with little interest, but there's a a chance that someone will eventually snap it up at a fairly high price if they're specifically looking for that poster. If it is the exact same one you linked, it does appear to be in good condition. You may want to wait and see if Infinite restores a wider brand interest and hikes the value on items like this, too.

You've definitely got some options if you think selling it is more worthwhile than hanging it up on your wall.
Cryple84 wrote:
Hey All,

Pic in link below
That is an awesome poster man! Good luck on finding it's monetary value! When I looked at your pic (via mobile), it looked like you used 2 tomato halves on the upper corners to hold it down 😂😂... I had to zoom in on it, to see it was balls 😂
Regardless of how much it's worth, I hope you don't sell it and hang on to it! Looks sweet!
This should be the poster. Let me know if it works.
https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=602223
Mine is made of silk though, and not a remake
Thanks for all the comments guys.
It's hard to really think what it's worth. If it's not worth huge amounts then it might be worth keeping until later on down the track. No real rush to sell it besides making some room.
But I do love it... 😥
Maybe time to sell the kids to make room for my Halo gear.
Does anyone out there want to buy a 3 and 1 year old? 🤣🤣🤣
You might want to ask TheLegendary117 if you want to know the price. He knows all about this kind of stuff.
You might want to ask TheLegendary117 if you want to know the price. He knows all about this kind of stuff.
Messaging now