1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 118
Welcome to the eighteenth official Halo Waypoint off-topic thread.

Before we begin, please note the following:

All forum rules apply to this thread.

Politics and religion are off limits. No exceptions.
You spam, we ban.

OT 16
So I had an egg sandwich today.
Awww farewell, OT 17! I'll miss you and all the quirky discussions that took place with you... Please observe a moment of silence at this time for good ole' OT 17..........

*Clears throat* so how's everybody tonight?
Going to bed listening to 80"s music
Morning OT18 well I finialy got the return of Meg achievement last night just got to wait for it to unlock 😒
Going to bed listening to 80"s music
That's just called "music". Everything else is garbage.

lol
Well. I don't know about the rest of you - but the hype train for #HunttheTruth has all but crashed and died for me. Quite disappointing.

We'll see what happens next.

Goodnight owl lurkers!
KeturahVII wrote:
Well. I don't know about the rest of you - but the hype train for #HunttheTruth has all but crashed and died for me. Quite disappointing.

Goodnight owl lurkers!
What do you mean? We still have until Sunday (depending on where you live o'clock).

Don't tell me it was just the bullet clip and someone leaked it. There's no way they made a whole big countdown thing on tumblr just for that.
Well, It's about time !

lol

Morning OT!
I just had a guy who has worked here for 15 years (to put that in perspective, I was 9 when he started and I'm his boss) resign on me this morning. Sucks for the completion of our shift, but I feel bad for the guy. He seemed genuinely broken up and exhausted.
I just had a guy who has worked here for 15 years (to put that in perspective, I was 9 when he started and I'm his boss) resign on me this morning. Sucks for the completion of our shift, but I feel bad for the guy. He seemed genuinely broken up and exhausted.
Poor guy. What do you guys do there?

Poor guy. What do you guys do there?
It's a huge grocery warehouse here on the east coast that services stores in 6 or 7 states. Basically it's supply chain economics, of which I work in management. He was one of my receivers, guys that check product as it comes in from outside carriers (such as Tyson meat, Dannon yogurt, Quaker juice, etc. etc. etc. Anything perishable on my side of the building, you name it and we have it). It's not an easy or super fun job but I know it pays really well.
Hello everyone, uh... what's this thread supposed to be about???
Hello everyone, uh... what's this thread supposed to be about???
Anything, The little subject from Hello, to How do I change my avatar to whatever and the friendly how do you do.

It's a place to ask Q's that don't really need a thread because there are always helpful people here.

Same forums rules applied but you get to talk about any game, movie or whatever

OT!
A new OT! Good morning everyone!
Hello, OT18! Goodbye, OT17!...
KeturahVII wrote:

Goodnight owl lurkers!

What do you mean? We still have until Sunday (depending on where you live o'clock).

Don't tell me it was just the bullet clip and someone leaked it. There's no way they made a whole big countdown thing on tumblr just for that.
Yeah, it was leaked, and then Microsoft just decided to release it themselves. Plenty of people who discussed it before it was uploaded to YouTube officially were suspended for a day.
KeturahVII wrote:

Goodnight owl lurkers!

Yeah, it was leaked, and then Microsoft just decided to release it themselves. Plenty of people who discussed it before it was uploaded to YouTube officially were suspended for a day.
Yeah, I got a submission for FCF via PM since Anirudh07 was suspended temporarily for discussing it.
Reminds me of when I got booted for talking about ADS and sprint in H5G before the official announcement...
Good Morning OT! First day of spring!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 118