4. 55
  5. 56
  6. 57
  7. 58
  8. ...
  9. 118
You're a right Comic aren't you? ;)
These jokes are awful.
Do not use alternate accounts to bypass forum bans.

Spoiler:
Show
MAX2107 wrote:
Good morning OT!

Maximus! Max the Marvelous, the Magnificent!...
Maxaroni!

*silence*

....Big Max?

And don't forget Max OS X or the new Maxbook!

The puns here are to the Max...

They're becoming a Max Payne in the -Yoink-.

We just made an entire Webb of puns, even though they got excessive by the Fourth one. But that won't stop me from thinking of some Moa.

Spoiler:
Show

We're all so Comical, maybe just a few more before we Maximize the embarrassment :)
MAX2107 wrote:
Good morning OT!

Maxaroni!

*silence*

....Big Max?

We just made an entire Webb of puns, even though they got excessive by the Fourth one. But that won't stop me from thinking of some Moa.

Spoiler:
Show

Ooh! Ooh! Me please! Hehehe
Finally got to take the new survey.
Hi friend how are you?
MAX2107 wrote:
Good morning OT!

Maxaroni!

*silence*

....Big Max?

Spoiler:
Show

Ooh! Ooh! Me please! Hehehe
Just got back from lunch to see how far you guys took this lol.
RhysWX wrote:
These jokes are awful.
Welcome back to you too.
So did that guy just get his friend's account banned? That's kinda messed up.
Who did?

Who did?
The guy above us who just got banned.
This is a plea to 343 Industries to get their act together and fix the custom game issues with MCC. I do not play anything but custom games with my friends and I have to say that you (343 Industries) have made that pretty much impossible to do and have rendered my new XBOX One useless for playing Halo. It is sad indeed that a subsidiary of Microsoft cannot get the issues with MCC fixed in a more expedient manner. Please teke the time to check out youtube posts regarding #FIXMCCCUSTOMS (especially the post from JesusInMalibu). This youtube video will give you all the issues and pain points that MCC has in regards to the custom games functionality. Communication, contribution, and sharing are key to making a community work. Please let the part of the community that loves to play custom Halo games know that they count and that we are not shunned when it comes to MCC.

Who did?

Let's not.

Who did?

Oh... wow... I wouldn't have thought...
Webb with II Bs, That avatar is awesome!

I kinda want a custom one, but I also kinda already have one ... it's just not exclusive. I wonder if they could make it so .... though a few folks use it, and that would be rude. Although I suppose I should be flattered that they're using my screenshot and not annoyed, huh? lol. I never really thought of it like that .... aaaannnnd now I'm annoyed more people don't use it. lolx2.

That reminds me: FourthEchelon17, what's going on with the caption contest being official? And how much do you think we have to praise Grim to get him to include "Screenshot Spotlight" in his Canon Fodder? I know we have the screenshot deal for the Universe encyclopedia, but I want to be all artsy about it. And I know Beast does too (and many more photographers). The MCC just has a lot of possibilities. Imagine a "Warthog" theme where you could submit pictures from across all four games. I at least hope they bring it back for Halo 5.
Baron Kit wrote:

Who did?

Let's not.
Let's move on. Btw, we still think you're a nice person. He was just being a -Yoink-. Calling people out like that is just an -Yoink- thing to do.
Quote:
Why thank you!

Quote:
I kinda want a custom one, but I also kinda already have one ... it's just not exclusive. I wonder if they could make it so .... though a few folks use it, and that would be rude. Although I suppose I should be flattered that they're using my screenshot and not annoyed, huh? lol. I never really thought of it like that .... aaaannnnd now I'm annoyed more people don't use it. lolx2.
Consider it a compliment that 343 thought your screenshot was so good that they made it an avatar available for everyone. That technically makes you a 343 employee. You should demand payment.
Baron Kit wrote:

Who did?

Let's not.

Let's move on. Btw, we still think you're a nice person. He was just being a -Yoink-. Calling people out like that is just an -Yoink- thing to do.
Lol no, I don't take it like that, it is a valid point, I've become a bit jadded on here....and honestly, I'm sorry for it. But indeed lets move on.
Quote:

Why thank you!

Quote:

Consider it a compliment that 343 thought your screenshot was so good that they made it an avatar available for everyone. That technically makes you a 343 employee. You should demand payment.
Well, I wasn't going to say anything, but they are giving me ODST ........ for free. I assume I'm the only one. lol
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 54
  4. 55
  5. 56
  6. 57
  7. 58
  8. ...
  9. 118