Skip to main content
after playing a couple of hours in multiplayer, i have found that ghosts win games. In the packs ghosts are about as op as the halo CE pistol, and it makes me feel sick whenever I see one. I say we make it so any form of the ghost is legendary, that way only the true pay to win players and win!
I'll sell you energy for $5 each.
This is the farthest thing from true. You can earn REQ packs with ghost in them from playing the game normally... Its the farthest thing from "Pay To Win"
Not necessarily, you can still earn points to buy req packs fairly easily if you have a little time. It's more "pay to win faster" than anything else.
Well it's really not its just fair advantage that is almost even on the playing field I mean it's somewhat unfair because I've experienced this too but I say it's fair tho hey it's just my opinion :/
I get (at least) one ghost per pack so I really don't know why this is such a big deal when I am sure every single person has about 10 ghosts ready to go. If anything maybe throw Ghosts to tier 4 but making them legendary? No.
No where need a Pay to Win, you can lose all that req cards if your that bad in-game and their one-time use for most things but you obtain them again via Req Store

-Fireteam Leader of Fireteam Solaris
- The KidAttacKz
I have yet to pay for a req pack and don't feel like my experience has been inhibited at all. I get plenty of weapons and vehicles. If anything, I feel like armors, skins, and other cosmetics are where you find value in buying req packs for real money.
I have yet to pay for a req pack and don't feel like my experience has been inhibited at all. I get plenty of weapons and vehicles. If anything, I feel like armors, skins, and other cosmetics are where you find value in buying req packs for real money.
I agree I think it's well balanced really just need to try and get ya req points up early in a game and helps also choosing what to buy and when in game.