1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
The world, and the entire Halo universe, are better with inclusivity and compassion for all. To celebrate that and show support for your LGBTQ+ Spartans, we've put together some Halo-themed Pride emblems for you all to use and show-off! You can grab the latest and greatest emblems at aka.ms/343Pride2020Emblems today.

The Master Chief Collection

In addition to the Pride emblems above, we are thrilled to announce that we've added some Pride nameplates to MCC. Simply log into MCC between June 24, 2020 and July 24, 2020 to unlock both nameplates.

aka.ms/343Pride2020Emblems
The Halo Community is essentially one big family. Dysfunctional, at times, admittedly, but a family nonetheless. We should embrace everybody who has a passion for the ever-growing franchise.
Loving this drop, already made a new discord emote from the transparent version. Going to add some of the helmets as well, thanks so much for the awesome work put into pulling these together :D
Master Chief says Trans Rights!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
Spoiler:
Show
Love this!
As someone still trying to figure things out I say thank you for these.
Made an account just to say how cool I think this is. So as a bi trans dude, this is pretty cool.
I don't believe being 'prideful' of a fringe sexual preference is something that should be promoted as a badge of honor on a game that is based on squads or groups fighting in a tactical first person shooter. As someone who has played this game since the start of the original Reach I am saying I do not like the direction that this is being taken by highlighting something controversial that has nothing to do with the game. Please undo what has been done, thank you.
This post screams that you need to educate yourself.
Perfectly said. This has nothing to do with the game.
Neither does the Valentine or the Ugly Sweater nameplates, but I didn't see any negative posts from either of you about those. Interesting
How do i get these emblems for Xbox MCC tho? i need help
Just log in.
I personally am glad for this sort of thing. I know folks of all kinds that have been playing Halo, Marathon, and Destiny for longer than most of the folks complaining. Everyone seems to like to suggest this is wrong as it doesn't fit in the game, or the story. Well the UNSC realistically would be a rainbow of different creeds and backgrounds like the ones that founded our country, and the Halo Community alike. So please give your veterans some respect, and maybe don't use offensive racist, homophobic and other vitriolic speech and text in game chat and deal with the fact that they have some emblems...why is that so damned hard?
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Just log in.
Thanks! but i didn't get the emblems tho, just the pride nameplates, do you know why?
Thanks! but i didn't get the emblems tho, just the pride nameplates, do you know why?
Oh, the emblems aren't in the game. You have to download them from the link in the original post and then they'll be on your computer.
I personally am glad for this sort of thing. I know folks of all kinds that have been playing Halo, Marathon, and Destiny for longer than most of the folks complaining. Everyone seems to like to suggest this is wrong as it doesn't fit in the game, or the story. Well the UNSC realistically would be a rainbow of different creeds and backgrounds like the ones that founded our country, and the Halo Community alike. So please give your veterans some respect, and maybe don't use offensive racist, homophobic and other vitriolic speech and text in game chat and deal with the fact that they have some emblems...why is that so damned hard?
Well said. It's part of what I love about sci-fi. The societal problems of today are likely obsolete in the future, and Halo tends to reflect that in its characters. Just about everyone is represented somewhere in the Halo Universe.
I don't believe being 'prideful' of a fringe sexual preference is something that should be promoted as a badge of honor on a game that is based on squads or groups fighting in a tactical first person shooter. As someone who has played this game since the start of the original Reach I am saying I do not like the direction that this is being taken by highlighting something controversial that has nothing to do with the game. Please undo what has been done, thank you.
With that logic, the Christmas nameplate is controversial because it celebrates a Christian holiday.

It’s a nameplate that might offer some happiness to people struggling worldwide. If you do not wish to celebrate their liberation with them, ignore it and move on.
Would be nice to see this as a featured topic sometime before this month is over!

It's good to see and have front and center that 343 and Halo openly support and advocate for the LGBTQIA+ community.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6