1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I just have super quick question why do we have to wait for so long halo infinite? i saw the trailer and i'm itching to get back into the fight as master chief the gaphics in the looked really good but i didn't like how they made Cortana homicidal manic but after seeing the trailer for the new I'm excited to see what happens with the storyline please 343 indrustries don't same mistake twice as you did with halo 5 guardians
well as you may know. making a game takes a long time. there are a lot of factors that go in to play. the only reason they put out the announcement was to build hype. the mistake that 343 made was the same mistake bungie made for Halo 2. that mistake being a split story ark with two characters. i hope they dont make that mistake again as well and i hope we only play as MC.
I do agree with that it did get a bit annoying swapping between 2 characters and yeah kinda figured there's alot that goes into making a game 😊
Because if they rush this game like they rushed the last 3, the studio will probably need to be dissolved.
Wouldn't you rather wait a while for a complete, functioning game then get it now with all sorts of bugs?
I just have super quick question why do we have to wait for so long halo infinite? i saw the trailer and i'm itching to get back into the fight as master chief the gaphics in the looked really good but i didn't like how they made Cortana homicidal manic but after seeing the trailer for the new I'm excited to see what happens with the storyline please 343 indrustries don't same mistake twice as you did with halo 5 guardians
Halo Infinite was announced as a launch title for Project Scarlett which is the next generation Xbox console. It'll much more powerful than the Xbox One. Because of that, more time and effort needs to go into game development and to make sure it's flawless when Holiday 2020 rolls around. On top of that, Halo Infinite was also announced that it would be released on Xbox One so it's almost like two complete different versions of the game being built. The amount of time, money, effort, and manpower that goes into something like that must be staggering. Hence why we need to be patient and wait for everything to be perfect otherwise we'll have another catastrophic launch like we saw with the Master Chief Collection.
Wouldn't you rather wait a while for a complete, functioning game then get it now with all sorts of bugs?
What he said.Gears 5 was just released and they already compensated people that qualified for early access.
Make sense here's another one for ya'll I ran into someone a while back who had the forerunners armor he said he got from completing all the halo mcc on legendary this doesn't include odst is this true and can you still get that armor?
Make sense here's another one for ya'll I ran into someone a while back who had the forerunners armor he said he got from completing all the halo mcc on legendary this doesn't include odst is this true and can you still get that armor?
First off, there's no Forerunner armor from beating all of MCC on Legendary, that's the Helioskrill armor (which looks like the Arbiter armor). Second, I assume the Nightfall armor is the ODST armor you're talking about. Both the Helioskrill and Nightfall sets can be found in Gold Packs only.
well as you may know. making a game takes a long time. there are a lot of factors that go in to play. the only reason they put out the announcement was to build hype. the mistake that 343 made was the same mistake bungie made for Halo 2. that mistake being a split story ark with two characters. i hope they dont make that mistake again as well and i hope we only play as MC.
Hol Up...

Are you saying Halo 2 was bad!?
For the first time in 343i's career they're being given the time they need. Every single FPS game under 343i was rushed to launch. I know it sucks but at the end of the day I'd rather have a high quality game after 5 years than a rushed one in 3. Take all the time they need in my opinion.
I thought it’s because they’re building it on a new game engine, not to mention MCC is using up manpower as well. But I have no idea.
I thought it’s because they’re building it on a new game engine, not to mention MCC is using up manpower as well. But I have no idea.
343 hired a separate team to work on MCC.
BadDogg55 wrote:
Ahh, never knew that. The team they hired could have been hired to work on Infinite though. :)
BadDogg55 wrote:
Ahh, never knew that. The team they hired could have been hired to work on Infinite though. :)
I agree.. All hands on deck. Get Infinite done but do it right... lol/
BadDogg55 wrote:
343 has already partnered with another studio (Skybox Labs) to work on Infinite.
Chimera30 wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
343 has already partnered with another studio (Skybox Labs) to work on Infinite.
Interesting, not unlike your profile portrait.
Games do take a long time to make even if there are a lot of people working on it. They also probably want to make sure it is done and not like most Call of Duty and Battlefield 5 where the game isn't very complete.
I would rather wait longer for a well-polished game than get a bad game quickly. We are also getting MCC on PC, which will keep people occupied in the meantime.
Games do take a long time to make even if there are a lot of people working on it. They also probably want to make sure it is done and not like most Call of Duty and Battlefield 5 where the game isn't very complete.
And Halo 5, Halo MCC, the list goes on and on. It's better to get a game right than out.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2