1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Because if they rush this game like they rushed the last 3, the studio will probably need to be dissolved.
I don't think that will happen and shouldn't since Bungie will probably never come back to Halo.
Because it is a game, DUH! Games don't come out instantly after the public find out about them.
Ok so about a year ago I ran into some one who had cool looking armor in halo 5 so i asked him how he got it and his response was this " i completed halo 1 through 5 on legendary this does not include halo odst and he called it forerunner armor" so i did the same thing but did not receive that armor so i wonder if it was a limited time thing cause I would like to have that armor but if it is not a limited time thing how do I get that armor cause every YouTube video doesn't show how to get it. I have done alot of research on how to get the armor has come up empty so if someone knows how to get it let know please thxs
Well first of all the expectations are quite high. Second of all i think they are making a new engine for the game, it’s called the slipstream engine I think, IDK. Also just cause games take a long time to make
Ok so about a year ago I ran into some one who had cool looking armor in halo 5 so i asked him how he got it and his response was this " i completed halo 1 through 5 on legendary this does not include halo odst and he called it forerunner armor" so i did the same thing but did not receive that armor so i wonder if it was a limited time thing cause I would like to have that armor but if it is not a limited time thing how do I get that armor cause every YouTube video doesn't show how to get it. I have done alot of research on how to get the armor has come up empty so if someone knows how to get it let know please thxs
Is it this (https://www.halopedia.org/HELIOSKRILL-class_Mjolnir) armour? That's the closest I can find, but you only need to complete Halo 1, 2, 3, and 4 on Legendary to get it.
If so, I found a thread here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/help-i-didn-t-get-my-helioskrill/54357bc7-a3da-4790-8db8-fab2d3fe2526/posts).
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2