Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

Random question for the girls on here?

OP WMA Dragonfly

Im in a military clan, I havent seen any girls in these clans. Do you just not care to be in a military style clan or is it bcse no ones asked, or some other reason?
And I do know military clans are not a large part of the community, and thereby the clan community. Military simulated clan: we have colored uniforms and emblems, training maps, ranks and code, and participate in raids where we set up matches with other clans.
Kind of a roleplay experience I guess, as some have called it. I see it as a way to meet new people and play with friends, another way.
But, I was just curious. I hope to be enlightened by this.
Do not bump threads.

Spoiler:
Show
probably cause it sounds boring to the girls that actually actively play halo let alone be active on the forums. The only thing id like about a "military clan" is that everyone sticks to the plan in warzone. except for that? id rather join a wz lobby with friends
I'm not a girl myself, but j have many friends who are girls who are in those kinds of clans. From what I see they seem to enjoy it, especially when they hold the rank of officer or something like that. I've never seen a group of guys fall into order so quickly o.0. There may not be many but there are definitely a few.
The most I've seen an equilibrium of both genders is in Halo Reach's assassinations, clans.. not so much.
Vythorn wrote:
The most I've seen an equilibrium of both genders is in Halo Reach's assassinations, clans.. not so much.
Question mark
And thank you for the replies, its as I anticipated.
And thank you for the replies, its as I anticipated.
I kind of assume a lot of women would be scared off by your title.
It mostly depends on the person and if they even want to be in a clan. I am a girl and I am all about the military role play, I even say some sayings in military form when Im with my friends but I am not to big with the whole clan thing. And also there are not a whole lot of girl players like me out there.
What are these "girls" you're talking about?
Depends. It could be an expression, or an actual gender.
Depends. It could be an expression, or an actual gender.
Or they're 8-12 year old boys that wanted their spartan to have a nice butt. (Sigh) the internet. Where men are men, the women are men, and children are undercover FBI agents...