1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
can we get Banshee race?
can we get Banshee race?
Cool!
Customization needs to return!!!! Well I done my part.
Matrillex wrote:
Customization of what exactly?
Matrillex wrote:
Well that's a dumb question, everything of course! The players, the vehicles, the weapons, the achievement requirements, duration in second of the thrust, the time per each shot of the Binary Rifle, the color of the dirt, and just about anything else you could think of. (player customization)
Matrillex wrote:
Matrillex wrote:
Well that's a dumb question, everything of course! The players, the vehicles, the weapons, the achievement requirements, duration in second of the thrust, the time per each shot of the Binary Rifle, the color of the dirt, and just about anything else you could think of. (player customization)
Please do not call my questions dumb. It wasn't a dumb question. Customization could be a whole range of things, I was just asking because you didn't make yourself clear. So please don't call anyone's questions dumb. Thank you.
Matrillex wrote:
Matrillex wrote:
Please do not call my questions dumb. It wasn't a dumb question. Customization could be a whole range of things, I was just asking because you didn't make yourself clear. So please don't call anyone's questions dumb. Thank you.
Don't worry, I wasn't. Anything not in (brackets) was a joke including that part.
Matrillex wrote:
Matrillex wrote:
Matrillex wrote:
Don't worry, I wasn't. Anything not in (brackets) was a joke including that part.
OK.
can we get Banshee race?
Cool!
Yeah we had rocket race, speed halo, but never seen a race with banshees. live in the sky have a force field track so you only stay and not fly out of the area or you will explode.
can we get Banshee race?
Cool!
Yeah we had rocket race, speed halo, but never seen a race with banshees. live in the sky have a force field track so you only stay and not fly out of the area or you will explode.
Yea they had hornet race in H2A but not Banshee race.
can we get Banshee race?
Cool!
Yea they had hornet race in H2A but not Banshee race.
then they should do Banshees race
JohannDB wrote:
The mechanics of race is pretty weird for me.So No
What is it doing?
Lanching My hog all to the waters of death.It was a glitch in Reach.Reach is the only race I played so yeah.Never touched race agaim.
JohannDB wrote:
JohannDB wrote:
The mechanics of race is pretty weird for me.So No
What is it doing?
Lanching My hog all to the waters of death.It was a glitch in Reach.Reach is the only race I played so yeah.Never touched race agaim.
Oh, yea that stinks.
i don't play race since halo ce :(
Company: The WhiteLotus
Leader: VigilantWolf95

If you're looking to get the armor unlocks, find a group that fits your play style, and not have to worry about a bunch of ridiculous rules then you found the right place. Feel free to send a request all active and team oriented players are welcome.
Company: The WhiteLotus
Leader: VigilantWolf95

If you're looking to get the armor unlocks, find a group that fits your play style, and not have to worry about a bunch of ridiculous rules then you found the right place. Feel free to send a request all active and team oriented players are welcome.
I'm already part of a company but thank you anyway i'll look into it!
i don't play race since halo ce :(
:( its ok if you if u have mcc or halo cea you can play it with a friend
Rocket Hog Race in Team Action Sack should be a thing
Like in Reach? - That game mode was pretty cool.
How about Ghost race without the boost, but also avoid getting hit by kamikaze banshees.
How about Ghost race without the boost, but also avoid getting hit by kamikaze banshees.
Whoa. That's quite a game mode.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3