6. 4
1. Halo 2
2. Halo Reach
3. Halo CE
4. Halo 3 ODST
5. Halo 3
6. Halo 4
7. Halo 5 Guardians

If I were to add Halo Wars it would tied with Halo CE.
Hmmm,

1.Halo CE
2.Halo 3
3.Halo Reach
4.Halo 2
5.Halo 3 ODST
6.Halo 4
7.Halo 5

Yeah that seems about right.
1. Halo 2 (Anniversary)
2. Halo 3
3. Halo: Reach
4. Halo 5: Guardians
5. Halo: ODST
6. Halo 4
7. Halo CE
bored28 wrote:
People who put Halo CE on a high spot. Try playing it again. Honestly. It stinks.
The only reason you're here is because of how awesome Halo CE was and is. If it stunk, this community wouldn't exist.
Not true. Halo 2 changed the game. That is what brought us all together.
1. Halo 3
2. Halo CE
3. Halo 4
4. Halo 5 (Need to replay. Loved the gameplay not the story so much)
5. Halo 2
6. Halo: Reach (need to replay, haven't played in years)

Never played ODST
1. Halo 3
2. Halo 2
3. Halo CE
4. Halo 4
5. Halo 5
6. Halo: Reach
7. Halo 3: ODST

I played ODST and Reach campaigns the least but I liked them about the same.
1.Halo 3
2.Halo 2
3.Halo 4
4.Halo Reach
5.Halo 5
6.Halo ODST
7.Halo CE
1. Halo 3
2. Halo 4
3. Halo 2
4. Halo 5
5. Halo Reach
6. Halo: CE
7. Halo 3: ODST
Halo 3
Halo CE
Halo 5: Guardians
Halo 3: ODST
Halo 4
Halo 2
Halo Reach
  1. Halo: Combat Evolved
  2. Halo 3
  3. Halo 3: ODST
  5. Halo 4
  6. Halo Reach
  7. Halo 2
Halo 5: Guardians
Halo 4
Halo 3
Halo: Reach
Halo 3: ODST
Halo 2
Halo: Combat Evolved (this game hasn't aged very well gameplay and story-wise.)
  1. Halo: Combat Evolved
  2. Halo 3
  3. Halo 4
  5. Halo 2
  6. Halo 3: ODST
  7. Halo: Reach
1) Halo 4
2) Halo CE
3) ODST
4) Reach
5) Halo 3
6) Halo 5
7) Halo 2
1. Halo CE
2. Halo 2
3. Halo Reach
4. Halo 3 ODST
5. Halo 3
6. Halo 4
7. Halo 5 Guardians
1) Halo 2 - So many memories, loved it so much and still do today! Loved the levels, story, Chief and Arbiter swaps, boss fights and so on.

2) Halo 5 - Very fun campaign through and through, loved the levels, albeit they can be slightly bland in color early on, story was different, but fun and interesting. Warden fights were real cool, but I would like to see varied boss fights in the future. Only complaints are lack of Master Chief levels, over abundance on Osiris (Don't really care for them, besides Vale since she knows about Sangheili culture, can speak their language and is voiced by Laura Bailey [No seriously, thats one of my reasons, Lucina rocks!])
and the ending was annoying at best, also
Spoiler:
Show
3) Halo CE: First game I played long ago when I was the young age of 7. Bro showed me the Covenant ships, guns in Halo, I learned about plasma weapons taking down shields real quick, loved the story and characters, levels, great amounts of love for it!

4) Halo Reach: I was gonna put this above Halo CE, but I didn't want to deal with endless hate at me and I kinda have nostalgic memories for CE. Reach was fun through and through, loved the dark atmostphere Bungie went with, fun game play and just over all a blast through and through.

5) Halo 4: Long story short, loved the story and character develpment, didn't like the gameplay, HATED the final level (QTE part mostly.)

6) Halo 3: ODST: Love the story and atmosphere, Sadies Story collectibles were awesome, BUT OH GOD THIS GAME. I find it very boring and un-fun in solo, only fun in co op.

7) Halo 3: To me, this is THE WORST Halo game. This game to me is garbage. I hate it with a passion. I like the custom games and forge, but that campaign was just utter trash in comparison to Halo 2, the match making wasn't that great like it was hyped up to be, and was just a boring game overall, even co op feels more like a chore than it does fun. I still don't understand why people find such a boring, bland and monotonous game such as Halo 3 to be the best one in the series.

TLDR:

1) Halo 2
2) Halo 5
3) Halo CE
4) Halo Reach
5) Halo 4
6) Halo 3: ODST
7) Halo 3 (I loathe this game)
I think it would hurt my heart and my brain to try and rank them all.
halo 3 my fav, but I had my personal bests on halo 4 and best experience. Im hoping halo 5 will become my favorite.
1.halo reach
2.halo 3
3.halo 5
4.halo 2
5.halo 3 odst
6. halo wars
7.halo ce
Halo 5
  • Halo Reach
  • Halo 2
  • Halo CE
  • Halo 4