2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 90
Garruk47: Although I'm not a huge fan of the helmet I love the overall sleek and stealthy looks, nice colour scheme too. 8/10
Very nice combination of Helmet, Colour, Armor and Visor. 8/10. Looks like a big hard and bada$$ spartan.
Garruk47: Although I'm not a huge fan of the helmet I love the overall sleek and stealthy looks, nice colour scheme too. 8/10
Very nice combination of Helmet, Colour, Armor and Visor. 8/10. Looks like a big hard and bada$$ spartan.
Thanks that's exactly what I was going for :D love yours too man
Doomsdayth I give you a 4/10 that color scheme is just... awful... then again I am colorblind so it might not look as good as it does for you.
5/10
Meh 6/10
Cryogeni wrote:
Meh 6/10
Decent colouring, and I like the body, but not so fond of the helmet.
6/10
A6ENT YORK wrote:
Cryogeni wrote:
Meh 6/10
Decent colouring, and I like the body, but not so fond of the helmet.
6/10
York that armor doesn't go good with odst at all. But I like the colors. 6/10
Agent York a solid 9/10 so jealous I really want that helljumper helmet
So last poster?
The scout helmet looks nice but too cliche
besides that nice colours
GR3MLiiN wrote:
So last poster?
The scout helmet looks nice but too cliche
besides that nice colours
Well I literally just change the helmet, since everyone said thy liked my armor but hated the helmet. I'm just trying to keep these humans happy.
Scout helmet is nice, colors are nice, don't like the armor though. 7/10.
5/10
ET Shrimp wrote:
Too dark for my taste but I like the venator helmet and Achilles armor. 7.97777777/10

And tootsicle, I don't like the hex pattern 7/10
Rocking hell jumper? Niiiiccceee. Don't really care for the armor though. 7/10
Oh my, no offense Inferno Penguin, but holy frick what abomination is your armor! 2/10.
eh... yikes.

idr like it that much, rushmypancake. 6/10
SilverBakun- An oddball combination, but somehow it works with the pink-ish visor. I'll gladly give it an 8/10, and that's with a bonus point for originality in the combo.
Garruk47 wrote:
For Arbi Viper:

Nice armor set! Did you unlock it for completing the MCC on legendary, or a REQ pack? The colors are really good to. I always like a simple black and white spartan.

Thanks for the feedback Garruk! I unlocked it trough MCC, I just started with the gold packs, haven't unlocked much good stuff yet ( except for the ONI scorpion ).

As for Silverbakun, I like the Hellcat helmet but the chest does not match with in my opinion. Colors are nice though. 5/10

Dammit Sheap! I like the Rogue helm but same as for Bakun, the chest doesn't match with it. Colors are a bit bland but I like the visor. 6/10
ET Shrimp wrote:
Well even when I try to please the humans can't win... might as well just put on goblin so this cage is super skinny.
SilverBakun- An oddball combination, but somehow it works with the pink-ish visor. I'll gladly give it an 8/10, and that's with a bonus point for originality in the combo.
haha, yeah, that's not normally my armor. I usually go with mako armor and orbital aphelion helmet.

You're helmet doesn't quite go with your armor, but I like the visor color combination. 6/10 SheapCreaper
haha, yeah, that's not normally my armor. I usually go with mako armor and orbital aphelion helmet.

You're helmet doesn't quite go with your armor, but I like the visor color combination. 6/10 SheapCreaper
Lot better then me Lmao hahah
I like the green and yellow, I'd maybe change the visor color. I'd give it a 8/10 still.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 90