OP GrnMachine22

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Like when will it be posted to Youtube? I don't have RT first
Here comes the hype train, choo choo!
When will it be available to everybody?
They usually come out with new episodes of their series a week after it becomes available to Rooster teeth exclusive members so this sunday probably.
dammit...
Same, I refuse to support what they've become. It's so sad they make people wait a week when it should only be a day or so.

Oh, how the giant has fallen.
dammit...
What makes you say that?
When will it be available to everybody?
Next week unless you get the gold membership for 5 dollars
Same, I refuse to support what they've become. It's so sad they make people wait a week when it should only be a day or so.

Have you ever heard of Patreon? Well if you haven't it is a rewards system that some YouTubers use and one of the tiersticks (that is used by most people anyway) is a preview of content tier and that is essentially what this is.

Have you ever heard of Patreon? Well if you haven't it is a rewards system that some YouTubers use and one of the tiersticks (that is used by most people anyway) is a preview of content tier and that is essentially what this is.
I very much know of Patreon and services like it. I also don't agree with the ways some people run their Patreon service.
Yo season 15 came out but is the series over
Probably not
Probably not
We got confirmation of one of the actors being around for at least another season so thats probably the rest of them too.
Probably not
We got confirmation of one of the actors being around for at least another season so thats probably the rest of them too.
Ok good.
Honestly I think there is a weird connection between the episodes season 15 of RvB and songs from the Trocadero album Roses Violets
Spoiler alert

It was awful
it was meh, I'd prefer rwby.
Spoiler alert

It was awful
It wasn't awful but it was far from the best season. It was interesting watching the Reds and Blues literally fight themselves, especially with how Tucker lost it near the end, but overall I'd watch it again.
wash!!!!!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2