2. ...
  3. 115
  4. 116
  5. 117
  6. 118
  7. 119
  8. ...
  9. 131
Seems the layout has changed a lot. Any new improvements with the UI and access point on the new waypoint. *to me it is new*
We now can set a "dark theme" by going into our Settings. We also get notifications when we are quoted by someone (as you no doubt have now noticed!). =)

Still trying to get used to the "like" button being under our posts thought, yuck.
Haha, yeah I like how they added that pretty neat. I didn't know you could change the night and Day layout. (That's what I call it) I think there was a like button on the old waypoint back in 2012 and 2013 when I was more active at the time.
Seems the layout has changed a lot. Any new improvements with the UI and access point on the new waypoint. *to me it is new*
We now can set a "dark theme" by going into our Settings. We also get notifications when we are quoted by someone (as you no doubt have now noticed!). =)

Still trying to get used to the "like" button being under our posts thought, yuck.
Haha, yeah I like how they added that pretty neat. I didn't know you could change the night and Day layout. (That's what I call it) I think there was a like button on the old waypoint back in 2012 and 2013 when I was more active at the time.
The like button used to be above our posts, and to the right, before this most recent update. The social media sharing buttons also used to be placed above, and now they are below and are bland dark circles instead of the color-coded boxes. But I think this update has far more pros than cons.

EDIT: OMG, we are on page 117!! =O
Looks like we reached the 117 page.
So do everyone still live?
Looks like we reached the 117 page.
So do everyone still live?
I do! Still got nearly an hour left of work to go, and it's been strangely quiet for me since Thursday, so I have plenty of time to mess around Waypoint. =)
Okay it seems blood of Ganon has led us into this holy page. :P anyway my family is getting a new German shorthair pup this Monday. And everyone trying to think of a name for it. The only ideas I can think of is red vs blue names, archer names, and random names anyone have a idea?
Do I want to walk home and catch pokemon on the way, or bus to the grocery store for shopping?
Decisions, decisions....
Okay it seems blood of Ganon has led us into this holy page. :P anyway my family is getting a new German shorthair pup this Monday. And everyone trying to think of a name for it. The only ideas I can think of is red vs blue names, archer names, and random names anyone have a idea?
Try to figure out an specific characteristica of your dog and name him after that.
Hey, look! We've hit page 117!
Going hiking again tomorrow! But... I have got a nasty cramp in my leg that'll surely hinder my trip tomorrow. I'll survive. I am motivated. Going to the Ossipee Mountains in NH. Apparently the remains of a stratovolcano, something I am definitely not used to seeing on the east coast. Super excited to see the geology and whatnot.
Try to figure out an specific characteristics of your dog and name him after that.
If he's lazy grif, if he's stupid caboose, if he goes around and well humps everything Archer. I'm trying to think of other tv show characters I could name him after
Try to figure out an specific characteristics of your dog and name him after that.
If he's lazy grif, if he's stupid caboose, if he goes around and well humps everything Archer. I'm trying to think of other tv show characters I could name him after
If he humps everything call him quagmire. If he is mean and doesnt care for anything name him bender.
If he humps everything call him quagmire. If he is mean and doesnt care for anything name him bender.
No it needs to be short or easy to say so quagmire is off the list sadly. Oh and if he's gay I'll call him Ray
Brie Larson was cast as Captain Marvel.
I had heard previously that it was going to be Charlize Theron. Guess that was misinformation. But I'm actually happy it's not Charlize Theron, even though she probably would have done a good job.
What Netflix series should I start next?
I have never seen this before but this seems awesome
What haven't you seen before?
Well we are about to leave holy page of 117 quiet a true shame.
Well. Time to spam.
Hello, everyone. :)
Hola! :)
This is actually my first time in a break room. :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 115
  4. 116
  5. 117
  6. 118
  7. 119
  8. ...
  9. 131