4. 130
  5. ...
  6. 131
Fishztikz wrote:
Fishztikz wrote:
Fishztikz wrote:
S1erra107 wrote:
Anyone up for some customs? I'm bored, back from class and ready to go
Use the recruitment forums for that. This is the break room, where I sit down and relax while enjoying the view of the Sanghelios cliffs.
Thats better than the view I get. I just get a giant white box on a computer screen

Elites get the all the good computers..
Fishztikz wrote:
S1erra107 wrote:
Use the recruitment forums for that. This is the break room, where I sit down and relax while enjoying the view of the Sanghelios cliffs.
Thats better than the view I get. I just get a giant white box on a computer screen

Nope check my bio, I worked on it.
I guess its a little better
Would any one be interested in reading a song I wrote? I have 2 of them...
Sure
Ones long and ones short, which one would you like to read/sing.

Why oh Why
Or
Cryin' For Peace?
Surprise me.
Surprise.
Fishztikz wrote:
Fishztikz wrote:
Fishztikz wrote:
Fishztikz wrote:
S1erra107 wrote:

Fishztikz wrote:
S1erra107 wrote:

Not better enough for a Grunt to still laugh at him and his lover. Who I know very well.
I "accidentally" hiked 13.3 miles in the Ossipee Mountains in New Hampshire. My right leg has been having issues with cramps over the past few months and 9 miles into the hike, the back of my knee was killing me. Nice hike, but my god it was painful at the end. I'm probably gonna see a doctor about the leg pains because it is getting absolutely ridiculous. I was staggering towards my car at the end because my leg hurt so bad. But when I was done, I got ice cream on the way back to the lake house we're renting and had cookies & cream in a home made chocolate waffle cone. Best ice cream I've had in a very long time, I must say.
Benijam7 wrote:
I "accidentally" hiked 13.3 miles in the Ossipee Mountains in New Hampshire. My right leg has been having issues with cramps over the past few months and 9 miles into the hike, the back of my knee was killing me. Nice hike, but my god it was painful at the end. I'm probably gonna see a doctor about the leg pains because it is getting absolutely ridiculous. I was staggering towards my car at the end because my leg hurt so bad. But when I was done, I got ice cream on the way back to the lake house we're renting and had cookies & cream in a home made chocolate waffle cone. Best ice cream I've had in a very long time, I must say.
Should check that leg and that ice cream sounds delicious.
Benijam7 wrote:
Hopefully you feel better. Just get some rest for a while.
Fishztikz wrote:
Fishztikz wrote:
Fishztikz wrote:
Fishztikz wrote:
S1erra107 wrote:

Fishztikz wrote:
S1erra107 wrote:

Not better enough for a Grunt to still laugh at him and his lover. Who I know very well.
Egg shells human.
Benijam7 wrote:
Hopefully you feel better. Just get some rest for a while.
Fishztikz wrote:
Fishztikz wrote:
Fishztikz wrote:
Fishztikz wrote:
S1erra107 wrote:

Fishztikz wrote:
S1erra107 wrote:

Egg shells human.
Egg shells that Palmer throw at you and feed the Grunt she saved.
Sure

Why oh Why
Or
Cryin' For Peace?
Surprise me.
Spoiler:
Show
I hope surprised

I suck at singing but this runs about 4.12 minutes if song right...
Sure

Why oh Why
Or
Cryin' For Peace?
Surprise me.
Spoiler:
Show

I hope surprised

I suck at singing but this runs about 4.12 minutes if song right...
Interesting I give it a 8/10
Sure

Why oh Why
Or
Cryin' For Peace?
Surprise me.
Spoiler:
Show

I hope surprised
For some reason I think of it as an 80s - 90s rock song.
Sure

Why oh Why
Or
Cryin' For Peace?
Surprise me.
Spoiler:
Show

I hope surprised
Kinda had that thought going myself when writing it. I couldn't stop thinking about my mom who has passed and she loved 90's rock, so it very well could be...lol. i just can't sing
Sure

Why oh Why
Or
Cryin' For Peace?
Surprise me.
Spoiler:
Show

I hope surprised
Kinda had that thought going myself when writing it. I couldn't stop thinking about my mom who has passed and she loved 90's rock, so it very well could be...lol. i just can't sing
I can't sing either lol.
Break Room is taking a nap. We will return to your regularly scheduled off-topicness after a short snooze
Zzzzzz....
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 129
  4. 130
  5. ...
  6. 131