2. ...
  3. 85
  4. 86
  5. 87
  6. 88
  7. 89
  8. ...
  9. 131
Social media is literally being taken over by Pokemon Go. Kind of annoying to me, because we couldn't afford to buy a game boy when I was a kid, so I'm entirely clueless on the craze, and don't want to walk in halfway through the movie.

Thankfully.....at this time tomorrow I will be boarding a cruise ship for a week, and won't have to see anything about people I know playing it for at least that whole time period.
I bet 10 bucks that the Cruise is going to be having Pokémon go as a exclusive thing. Plus Where I live there have been people getting hurt or killed while playing Pokémon go.
Or people finding weapons or dead bodies. Heard a few stories about that.
Social media is literally being taken over by Pokemon Go. Kind of annoying to me, because we couldn't afford to buy a game boy when I was a kid, so I'm entirely clueless on the craze, and don't want to walk in halfway through the movie.

Thankfully.....at this time tomorrow I will be boarding a cruise ship for a week, and won't have to see anything about people I know playing it for at least that whole time period.
I bet 10 bucks that the Cruise is going to be having Pokémon go as a exclusive thing. Plus Where I live there have been people getting hurt or killed while playing Pokémon go.
Or people finding weapons or dead bodies. Heard a few stories about that.
Oh yeah the two teenager who found the loaded revolver. I heard on twitter. Is it me or does Pokémon go just leads you to weird stuff. I bet they might close the app to all what happened. Plus I heard the game got into your emails or something.

Not even I am into the craze. I don't even own a smart phone, and that's just fine with me.

But what if...people are playing GO on the cruise ship...?? o_O
It's very possible, but at least I don't have to know them or associate with them while doing it. There will be a million other things to do thankfully.

It's just sucking in so many people that I know, that it's a bother in every day life.

"You wanna go play tennis?"

"No, I need to refill my pokeballs."

"Want to go grab some dinner?"

"No, I'm just going to heat something up quick so I can go catch more pokemon."

Smh

Not even I am into the craze. I don't even own a smart phone, and that's just fine with me.

It's very possible, but at least I don't have to know them or associate with them while doing it. There will be a million other things to do thankfully.

It's just sucking in so many people that I know, that it's a bother in every day life.

Smh
The game is yet another reason for some mobile device users (not all; I'd hate to make a generalization!) not pay attention to their surroundings and care more about having their faces glued to their screen instead of doing other things. I call these individuals "zombies", the ones who can't take themselves away from their smartphone.

Smh
The game is yet another reason for some mobile device users (not all; I'd hate to make a generalization!) not pay attention to their surroundings and care more about having their faces glued to their screen instead of doing other things. I call these individuals "zombies", the ones who can't take themselves away from their smartphone.
For me, it's just again seperating the haves from the have-nots. And it sucks, because I thought I got away from this by choosing my friends in third grade. I wasn't friends with the people that system-linked their gameboys at recess, because I didn't have one and couldn't relate. But now that I've chosen my friends (roommates) (and at 25 are mostly stuck with them), and they revert to their third grade selves, I again cannot relate, because I was a have-not then, and have no reason to be a have now.

If that makes sense.

Smh
There's a Subway on my campus, I go there for lunch every now and then. There's always a long line, and everyone is slouched over their phones the whole time, it's ridiculous. Whatever happened to having a face to face conversation?
Happy Friday Break Room!

Yeah I absolutely cannot BELIEVE how crazy people are going over this Pokémon thing. It's all my co-workers are talking about. Even people that never normally touch video games are getting in on it. I haven't tried it yet, don't wanna get hooked on it. Would take away from Halo time. ;)

@timewarp - hey have a nice trip!
Happy Friday Break Room!

Yeah I absolutely cannot BELIEVE how crazy people are going over this Pokémon thing. It's all my co-workers are talking about. Even people that never normally touch video games are getting in on it. I haven't tried it yet, don't wanna get hooked on it. Would take away from Halo time. ;)

@timewarp - hey have a nice trip!
I enjoy playing Pokemon games, but only the Gameboy/DS games, don't care for mobile or card games. It's crazy how the game has been making its way into the local news, but not for good reasons.

So glad it's Friday...
I've heard about people being robbed at gunpoint while playing Pokémon Go. Happened about 30 minutes away from me, believe it or not. If you're playing, don't go alone and stay safe I guess.
Benijam7 wrote:
I've heard about people being robbed at gunpoint while playing Pokémon Go. Happened about 30 minutes away from me, believe it or not. If you're playing, don't go alone and stay safe I guess.
Well, stupid/desparate people will try to steal people's smartphones regardless.
Benijam7 wrote:
Well, stupid/desparate people will try to steal people's smartphones regardless.
I feel like in order for them to know where to wait, they'd have to be using the app on a smartphone. Or maybe they just use intuition, hard to say.
Benijam7 wrote:
Benijam7 wrote:
I feel like in order for them to know where to wait, they'd have to be using the app on a smartphone. Or maybe they just use intuition, hard to say.
There's usually a University of Washington Police Department "notice of criminal activity" email that goes out notifying of a phone robbery in the area, normally every few months or so. But then, there are some lowlife people that (ironically) live in/lurk in the University District, the types who will steal people's phones if they have the chance. I just think that the whole "while playing Pokemon GO" thing is just a coincidence.
Still haven't played Pokemon Go despite downloaded it.
Can't wait to get off work in 30 minutes and get home! Going to have my friend come over on Sunday so we can continue our Halo 2 co-op run.

Speaking of, does anyone still play the original Xbox version of Halo 2? As I don't have an XB1, it's the only copy I have.
Can't wait to get off work in 30 minutes and get home! Going to have my friend come over on Sunday so we can continue our Halo 2 co-op run.

Speaking of, does anyone still play the original Xbox version of Halo 2? As I don't have an XB1, it's the only copy I have.
I still do!!! In fact before I played mcc that's what I would use when I was remaking forge maps.... I gave up on that though since people made astonishing remakes. Plus I'm only allowed 2 hours of Xbox a day so I have to be very selective on what map I would work on.

I still do!!! In fact before I played mcc that's what I would use when I was remaking forge maps.... I gave up on that though since people made astonishing remakes. Plus I'm only allowed 2 hours of Xbox a day so I have to be very selective on what map I would work on.
2 hours a DAY!???!?!? My dad lets me play anytime I want and how long I want. But only the weekends.

2 hours a DAY!???!?!? My dad lets me play anytime I want and how long I want. But only the weekends.
Yep that's why we can't 1v1 today.

damn, Well tomorrow then.

damn, Well tomorrow then.
Yes!! But it also depends if Palmer can make it. She said she would try.

One thing that I've noticed with playing my Xbox H2 on my 360 is that sometimes it won't save my progress if I don't touch it for a while. Same with Knights of the Old Republic - suddenly my save files will be gone. Guess it's a risk of backwards compatibility.

By the way, does anyone know if the H2A on MCC is able to switch between anniversary and original graphics and music...?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 85
  4. 86
  5. 87
  6. 88
  7. 89
  8. ...
  9. 131