1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. ...
  8. 9
The marine that I accidentally fragged in Halo: CE.
I got something even better. Link he doesn't die but should be a fatal death.
Rookies death was the saddest for me. I can't believe he went out like that. Just crazy when you think about it.
This is unpleasant news to me.
Rookies death was the saddest for me. I can't believe he went out like that. Just crazy when you think about it.
Yea he had died in a book. From inserecionists, sorry for that whole portion of a spoiler
The fact that it's a spoiler doesn't bother me, it's been long enough that it shouldn't count as one. Just that it happened
Cortanas in Halo 4 makes me so sad every time so nice
I'm going to be super boring and say: beta red. Well it's posible they're still alive but I highly doubt it. They defended the orbital mag stations like a bunch of badasses
The death of every sangheili in Halo Reach. Along with all the Sangheili allies I got extremely attached to in Halo 2. I teared up when a long lasting Sangheili went down.
Sergeant Johnson's death
Yea he had died in a book. From inserecionists, sorry for that whole portion of a spoiler
Whoa wait a second. Rookie dies? Dammit, I wanted to put my sword through him myself.
Daisy and cal from legends. Jorge also, johnson also, ghost from legends also, miranda, and polasky. I cant choose and Im sure there is more but these pulled my heart strings for sure.
every single noble team death ofc, especially jorge, emile and noble 6, died fighting till their last breath.
John Forge and Cortana.
Sgt. Johnson mostly because halo 3 was my first halo game and after playing through the previous games, I realised that it would have been awesome as to not have this voice saying "that guy over there? The cool one? He dies in your first halo game".

So it's not really the actual fact he dies that makes me sad, more like how much I missed out on.
That one dude on Warzone Firefight I saw pull out an ONI Scorpion and immediately got obliterated by 3 legendary knights.
if master chief dies, that will be amazingly sad, but so far maybe noble teams death, with the flare's and sad music. that or Cortana's. can't decide!
I got something even better. Link he doesn't die but should be a fatal death.
once Ishoulder barged a marine when a crawler jumped out the way. he did win a skydiving competition off the cliff.
Definitely Noble 6.
Do you know how many of these posts/threads there have been!!!? Saddest deaths!!!? This is a repost! A monitor needs to lock this thread!
Nunca termine rich pero tiempo despues me entere de que mueren y me quede con ganas de saber como fue hasta q tube la idea de verlo en youtube y me quede imprecionado con la muerte de Emil wauuuuu!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. ...
  8. 9